At your heaviest, what was your eating like?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I didn't get hungry so I didn't eat near enough, and when I did it was always processed foods.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Processed, everything from a box. Lots of booze.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I ate until I felt uncomfortable. I would go to portillos and have an italian beef with cheese and fries and a diet coke and a piece of chocolate cake. I could scarf this meal down in 15 min. my stomach felt like it would burst! as soon as the food begin to digest, I would be ready for a snack like potato chips and dip. I dont think i ever let myself go without food long enough to feel true hunger.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I ate anything I wanted, any time. Fast food all the time. Junk. Candy. Anything and everything. I actually got to the point where nothing sounded good to eat because I always ate everything I wanted. Had a big pregnant looking belly all the time lol I called it my food baby. At one point I had a gravy baby because I put gravy on EVERYTHING lol
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A ridiculous amount of fast food. Dinners consisted of hamburger helper, mac n cheese or anything unhealthy in a box. Desert wasn't just 1 or 2 cookies it was 9 or 10. And when we did get fast food, I couldn't just get regular fries, it had to be curly fries and the biggest size. I was so unhealthy I couldn't even walk a block without running out of breath. 8 months later and 42 Lbs lighter and I can walk the block plus 9 miles!
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I would skip breakfast and most days lunch and when I got home I would eat anything and everything in sight. My husband and I would also usually eat out most days and on the weekends we would eat out twice a day (twice on Saturday and twice on Sundays) :/ My staple drink was soda- and looking back now I would say that I always ate atleast 5,000 calories a day :/
  • zazielascaux
    zazielascaux Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Basically I was baking addict...cake everyday.

Lemon cupcakes with a ginger snap biscuit base filled with lemon curd and topped with italian meringue
    Four layer chocolate cake filed with chocolate cream cheese and smothered in dulce du leche
    Chocolate cupcakes with raspberry compote and white chocolate ganache frosting
    Cinnamon rolls
    Brownies crammed with white and milk chocolate chips
    Four layer carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
    Millionaires shortbread with stem ginger
    A "cheesecake" (my husband's recipe) with a filling made of heavy cream and condensed milk
    Cheese scones
    Sticky toffee pudding and sticky toffee pudding cupcakes
    Cheese and ham cupcakes with a mustard cream cheese frosting
    Pancakes with raspberries and white chocolate chips
    Oatmeal raisin cookies
    Whoopie pies
    Vanilla cupcakes with a ginger, irish cream and white chocolate ganache
    Blondies with blueberries and nuts
    Trifle with homemade butter cake, homemade custard and inches of thick cream
    Sticky Gingerbread mini loaves
    Croissant pudding with marmalade, cinnamon, whisky and dark chocolate
    Dark chocolate layer cake with meringue, raspberries, white chocolate ganache and chocolate fudge icing
    Victoria sponges with fresh cream and strawberry jam
    Lemon and lime sponge cake with marscapone frosting
    Peanut butter sugar cookies stuffed with dark chocolate ganache and dipped in milk chocolate
    Tablet
    White chocolate fudge
    Dark chocolate fudge with whisky
    Vanilla cupcakes with orange curd and chocolate frosting
    Banoffe pie
    Thick pancakes with caramelised apple slices, pecans, cream cheese and maple syrup
    Crepes. A lot.
    Nutella cupcakes
    Hazelnut macaroons
    Coconut flapjacks dipped in chocolate

And three gourmet meals a day. Always with dessert, sometimes with a starter too. I liked to cook as well as bake. And home baked bread most days too. Honey spelt bread, rosemary focaccia, farmhouse white loaves, poppyseed rolls.

Plus 10 portions of fruit and vegetables a day. Ice cream regularly. Chocolate and sweets most days. Very fond of lattes. Pizza. Curries. Eating out a couple of times a week at pretty fancy places. Bearnaise sauce. Wine. Whisky. Cocktails. Hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and caramel drizzle. Mochas with dulce du leche and hazel nut butter "turtles" hiding at the bottom.

Sugar. Sugar. Sugar.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Non-stop.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    12 packs of beer every other day or so (and a couple of 40s in between to stave off the hangovers :p), 1 large pizza (eat half for dinner and the other half for breakfast the next day), lots of different fast food (fries were/are my weakness), ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream! Anything and everything fried.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Gahh. When I think about it, it makes me sick. I don't even want to think about it.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Dominos and Mcdonalds a couple times a week. No real meals just snacking throughout the day. Cheese and crackers every night.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I had bowls on bowls on bowls of fruit, nuts, and milk. I'm not talking about a little bit... I'm talking like a **** ton haha. Nuts are extremely calorie-dense!

Never been a big junk foodie, so that's all I got!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    McDonald's pizza and brownies lol. Then I found out I was a celiac ugh no more of that stuff for me
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Noticing a lot of skipping breakfast here! Me too!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i used to crush everything in site ..huge breakfast..late night waffle house..triple orders of hash browns bacon egg and cheese sandwich...

There used to be a sub shop down the road from me called "phily's" and I would get two Philly steak and cheese subs and a order of mozzarella sticks and house all that **** down....

I basically ate everything in site...

ughhhh those were the days....
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I was a grazer.
  • WeightLoss828
    Options
    I ate all the time whenever. If it tasted good I was game! I ate late at night which probably really got me! Brownie, waffles, cake, ice cream, those were just the treats but I even ate healthy food on a consistent base, but just a bit too much of it! It was all so good and yummy....but not for me anymore! I am like 5'4 and my highest weight was like 120-yikes! I am back down to 103 pounds and pushing to get all the way to my dream weight of 94 or 95 pounds!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    The actual foods that I ate weren't that far off from how I eat now (slightly less healthy of course)...I just had no concept of portion sizes/portion control. My "snacks" were often probably around 1,000 calories - a huge bowl of tortilla chips with guacamole and a crapload of dark chocolate covered almonds were a staple snack.

I was actually just thinking about this today, because I started wondering "how did I gain so much weight, it doesn't seem like I used to eat THAT much" until I ran a sample day through my head. Estimated calories a day were probably around 3,000.
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    lots of pop, lots of hearty home cooked meals (portions way too big) and lots of fast food. Lots of cookies, cakes, ice cream.
    Now, no pop at all, measured portions of healthy home cooked meals, nearly no fast food (maybe twice a month, tops, and not a whole value meal or anything). I have cake or ice cream on special occasions. I couldn't believe how many calories I'd consume in a meal, let alone a day, back then. I was agog when I started tracking.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    At the peak of my binge eating, at least 10000cals of junk per day without exercise.
    No inhibitions.
    Boxes and tubs and loaves and packets and bars and cones..
    There were no portion sizes, everything has to consumed whole.
    Crazy amount of sweets til I get sick and then I have multiple sandwiches then crisps for savoury stuff then meat to wash it off then back to sweets again.
    non-stop.