Any open food diary out there w/out shakes?

Options
13»

Replies

• chelleb1974
    chelleb1974 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    No shakes or anything in mine. Mine should be open. I just got back into tracking the last few days, so there isn't too much in there. I do eat bars when I cycle, but I haven't started that yet for this season (Tuesday!).

~Chelle
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, some days I have a shake or a protein bar but not always at the same time so you can probably see. I've changed the settings lately so it's probably messed up some though.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well; always open to friend requests. :)

Just a heads up that my primary goal of tracking what I eat is to monitor the amount of fat I eat each day, due to a problem with my pancreas.

I am currently working on eating more protein so will be supplementing my breakfasts with an additional protein shake.

I personally think that eating these meal replacement bars/shakes is very unhealthy.
  • tonioubre
    Options
    Mine is open I don't do shakes!
  • QuHeCTiC24
    QuHeCTiC24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Opened, no shakes.....gummy vitamins, but no shakes.
  • JessieLynn00
    JessieLynn00 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I find different meal options on spark recipes and pintrist. I use the recipes that have the calorie count. Makes it easier.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I never do shakes, either. I am not perfect, but I feel that I eat rather healthy and balanced (with the exception of a little too much sugar) but I generally eat homemade meals for at least 2 meals a day, sometimes all 3. Feel free to view and do what you want with it! :)
  • dawn007413
    dawn007413 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, the response has been overwhelming! It may take a little bit to check you all out but I plan to. Thanks for the help! ~Dawn~
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here! :D