Cougars

Replies

• snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    It's creepy, they're old enough to be their mothers.

So, what age is a cougar? I was called one yesterday by a friend jokingly because I was checkin out a guy who was obviously in his late 20's. I'm 36 (almost 37)
    This makes you a puma...not a cougar. Go team puma. :wink:
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53

So, what age is a cougar? I was called one yesterday by a friend jokingly because I was checkin out a guy who was obviously in his late 20's. I'm 36 (almost 37)

:laugh:
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Meooooowwwww

Why do I suddenly want to be a younger man?
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    I'd like to stay around & chat but I have to drive my 22 y/o boy toy home to his parents house.

Looking for a second boy toy? Oh wait, I'm 34, never mind, I'm not young enough :sad:
  • they have more experience right? =P
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member

its true ^^
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Meooooowwwww

yowza
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Shouldn't be considered any different than when guys are with younger women...If your still attracting attention from those younger than you evidently you're doing something right....
  • lphillp
    lphillp Posts: 13
    Age is just a number. I am 29 and my boyfriend is 22, he is more mature than any guy I have been with. Plus he keeps me feeling young, its not a bad thing at all.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,628 Member
    I think the other day I read that like 30-40 was a puma and over 40 was a cougar?

On the opposite side...what about older men and younger women? As long as both parties are legal and enjoy each other...who cares? I'm not here to judge anyone.
  • Well I guess I'm a cougar. LOL
    I'm 44 and my boyfriend is 30.
    He is more mature then most men I know my own age. Has a great work ethic and loves me and my kids.
    I never thought I would ever be with someone that much younger then me, but I have come to believe that
    It's really no ones business and age really doesnt matter if you love someone and are truly happy.
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    I think the other day I read that like 30-40 was a puma and over 40 was a cougar?

On the opposite side...what about older men and younger women? As long as both parties are legal and enjoy each other...who cares? I'm not here to judge anyone.

So, you would agree to an 18 year old having sex with a 40 year old???? ewwww not me! Having kids, I still feel like the laws are a bit off :noway:
  • dfonte
    dfonte Posts: 263 Member
    I'm all about it
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member

That's not so creepy , cougar means around 35+

Um sorry I am over 35 and not a cougar lol
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,071 Member
    over 60 is a sabertooth

That means I'll qualify for sabertooth status soon. ;( Honestly, I'd feel ridiculous being with a man 15-20+ years my junior. We just wouldn't have much in common--too much of a generation gap. But it doesn't mean I don't look.

Hey, I'm very appreciative of the male form. Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu! I went to a powerlifting event in February. There were a lot of younger guys checking me out, too. A good ego boost for sure!
  • I prefer older women. They know what they want and they're not whiney little drama queens. Where are all the cougars at?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member

That's not so creepy , cougar means around 35+

Um sorry I am over 35 and not a cougar lol

I never said you had to be.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    If I was single I am not sure I would be attracted to someone a lot younger than me, I would probably date my own age or a bit older.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    The question was about sleeping with someone in which case who cares as long as they're legal. Relationships can be trickier though
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    I'm not a cougar ....yet ;) (31) I sure do plan on looking great as I age.

With that being said I see no issues with it if there's a connection and they both are adults about it, lol