This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Why do you hate what they say about themselves? Is it hurting you somehow? Does it truly have any bearing on your life whatsoever? Why does what someone says about HERSELF, not about YOU, but about HERSELF, bother you so much?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    eff that!!! im curvy, thick, etc..and you can't stop me from saying it!!!!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Why do you hate what they say about themselves? Is it hurting you somehow? Does it truly have any bearing on your life whatsoever? Why does what someone says about HERSELF, not about YOU, but about HERSELF, bother you so much?

:flowerforyou:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    9ljwcx.gif
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    gah, nevermind. totally not worth my time.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    so wait!

Can thin women be curvy?

how bout normal weight women? can they be curvy?

Obese women can't be curvy?

isnt it about waist to hip ratio?

hmm.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Ninja'd. :)
    tumblr_m96s9f7FXA1qaqk32.gif
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6azz8JpBK1ro5rdj_large_zpsaa3437c3.gif
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    you sound very bored, do you have anything else to talk about
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Ninja'd. :)
    tumblr_m96s9f7FXA1qaqk32.gif

I was going to post that one, but I decided on the "What to do when somebody's talking to you and you don't want to talk to them" one.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I was going to post that one, but I decided on the "What to do when somebody's talking to you and you don't want to talk to them" one.

I had posted another gif, but it was quoting an edited post and I don't want to be that jerk who quotes an edited post. So I went with the next best option - a gif about food.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    So...

<<<<<< Thick, curvy or obese?

I'd like to get your professional opinion because it matters oh so much!

tumblr_inline_mfv97gL56H1r1sle5.gif

If that face she is making is her O face, it would completely ruin boom boom time for me!

Just keep your eyes closed

Fortunately, I wouldn't be able to see her face through the back of her head.

Wait, what?
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    oh boy, this is entertaining.
    i already got one strike in the forums for offending fat/obese people so imma keep my mouth shut on this one. but it is keeping my chuckling at work, :drinker:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    OP: what you say is very true.

It does make you sound horrible.
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    I need to get laid.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wJavG.gif

Yup.
  • Flash4wrd
    Flash4wrd Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm curvy and "obese" because I have big tits, big hips and a little tiny waist, don't believe me just look at my profile pics. I was curvy before my thyroid became a traitor and am curvy still because I gained the weight proportionately. While I agree it may be unhealthy to make excuses for ourselves in our own denial but thats the individuals choice to make and should have no impact on YOUR life. This may be a pet peeve of yours but it in no way, shape or form means that you are right about it.

We can tear eachother down and make comments such as this or we can build eachother up and be eachothers cheer leaders. So the real question here is why this is an issue for you at all unless you somehow feel inadequate by comparison. If thats the case then you need to get some self esteem because these so called "obese" women you speak of apparently have more than you.
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Well this was entertaining. Thank you for all the wonderful gifs.

For the record, if you've never been obese, you really don't know what you're talking about. As one has lost a good bit of weight and still has a lot to go, sometimes it's nice to not call yourself fat. It's an ugly word. But yes, I'm fat. I'm also ridiculously sexy as the gentleman at work who's nickname for me is indeed "Sexy Curvy" will attest.

Maybe you should put down the keyboard an go lift something heavy. You clearly need something productive to do.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So...

If that face she is making is her O face, it would completely ruin boom boom time for me!

Wait, what?

HAHA. :laugh:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    So...

Wait, what?

HAHA. :laugh:

McCoy_ISWYDT.gif
This discussion has been closed.