This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your not worthy of that ticker
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: curvy doesn't mean obese.

Completely agree.
    While I am one on the 'fake' women side? I see women that ARE curvy (heck yes I am jealous!) and they are anything but obese.

sofia vergara < curvey, not fat

below, curvy and so not obese
    strapless-swimsuit-for-curvy-girls.jpg
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    If your goal is to rid the internet of people using words incorrectly perhaps you should start with "literally" and "ironic." Good luck.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    So boring....
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbsosv9zhZ1qavrj8o1_500_zps175bc033.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just love this picture - made me lol :tongue:

OP - we understand what you're saying, but you need to be really careful in how you actually express what you're saying.
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm sick of women using the "I'm thick" excuse to hide the fact they are just f**kin' fat. What's even worse is "big girl stores" enable women to think. It's OK if I'm 300lbs pounds of blubber and my man secretly thinks I'm replusive. I can shop at *insert big girl store name here* and I can find something that will fit me. Food for thought. What happens when your husband leaves you for muscular woman that put down the Twinkie and picked a weight up. Oh and don't use, "I had a baby" as an excuse either. After you push, and it's out. You have to take the weight off. Not keep it on your *kitten* as a battle scar!

I'm totally with you on this. It's not horrible. It's the truth. With North America facing an obesity epidemic, face the fact ladies. You're not thick, juice, more cushion for the pushin', or even a big girl. You're just fat and you need to run your *kitten* around the block a few times.

Oh and before you start saying, "Well who the f**k do you think you are?" I used to weight 300lbs. I ran my fat *kitten* around the block and trained. Entered a fitness model contest. Won. Enough said. That's who the f**k I think I am.

:noway:

Methinks you have way too much anger against something that doesn't even concern you. So you put down the twinkie and ran around the block. That's great for you and I sincerely mean that. Stop hating on the ones who haven't reached that place yet - their lack of determination didn't stop you, so why so angry? (and the whole "your husband's going to leave you for some muscular chick"? That was ... :noway: )
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm sick of women using the "I'm thick" excuse to hide the fact they are just f**kin' fat. What's even worse is "big girl stores" enable women to think. It's OK if I'm 300lbs pounds of blubber and my man secretly thinks I'm replusive. I can shop at *insert big girl store name here* and I can find something that will fit me. Food for thought. What happens when your husband leaves you for muscular woman that put down the Twinkie and picked a weight up. Oh and don't use, "I had a baby" as an excuse either. After you push, and it's out. You have to take the weight off. Not keep it on your *kitten* as a battle scar!

I'm totally with you on this. It's not horrible. It's the truth. With North America facing an obesity epidemic, face the fact ladies. You're not thick, juice, more cushion for the pushin', or even a big girl. You're just fat and you need to run your *kitten* around the block a few times.

Oh and before you start saying, "Well who the f**k do you think you are?" I used to weight 300lbs. I ran my fat *kitten* around the block and trained. Entered a fitness model contest. Won. Enough said. That's who the f**k I think I am.
    You're such a sweetheart! Are you single?:love:

Strong first post too, btw..

I couldn't find who posted this gem. Was it nuked?

(Totally unrelated thought: why do the MFP mods nuke reported comments, but not check to see if the reported comment has been quoted? If it's a violation originally, wouldn't they want to expunge the thread of it?)
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc." :huh:
    No, you're obese.
    And then there are the ones that say things like, "Only real women have curves." How rude! :noway:

/end of rant.

I agree and I am very obese! Though every woman has worth and value no matter her size. Truth about weight and health needs to be balanced with love and compassion. Everyone has problem areas, not everyone has problems with overeating. Usually it is easy to judge someone's area of weakness when you don't have that particular struggle yourself. I used to think curvy women were best but now seeing my sister who is very tall, thin, and modelish I can see the benefits of even being slightly underweight. She used to be 125 at 5'10" but now she has had babies so I see the benefits of being able to go through pregnancy and lose it very easily. It is a whole lot better than being very obese like me.

People should not judge people for their bodies because besides weight, grooming and plastic surgery you cannot really change it and you either have been blessed to look a certain way or you have not. It is not really something you work at.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    are you losing sleep over them?
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: curvy doesn't mean obese.

This!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mbsosv9zhZ1qavrj8o1_500_zps175bc033.gif

Love hocus pocus!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I totally understand, OP.

As an obese chick, I absolutely hate when skinny chicks talk about their curves too. Unless they are counting their pointy pelvic bones. They're the same ones on Facebook taking selfies of their flat *kitten* and putting the caption "*kitten* for DAYS!"...when no, chick...you got @ss for seconds.

Fat or flat, their are a lot of women considering themselves curvy when they are not.

And then of course, there's the skinny chicks that buy implants for artificial curves. Which kinda reminds me of the gutter noodles the bowling alleys put in so kids always hit a strike.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I hate skinny chicks who say "I'm so fat!"

That bothers me too. Having a serious problem with overeating, being overweight, and having healthy problems as a result is not the same as wanting to lose 5-20 vanity lbs when in a healthy weight range. People who are in a healthy weight range yet still feel fat should spend a day in my shoes and know how awful obesity and overeating can really be. They could learn what it really means to be fat and be more grateful for their size and ability to do things. I am not sure why I let it get this bad other than not believing I could really conquer this. I should have taken it seriously earlier.
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc."
    No, you're obese.
    I'm not saying curvy women are obese lol. Oh boy...

While I understand the spirit of what you are saying....

That's EXACTLY what you said.

QFT :laugh:
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women try to insult other women...simply because they feel good about their bodies. YOU don't have to like it..you don't even have to agree with it. It's THEIR body..not yours.

And I also hate when women are obviously so intimidated by another woman...that they start ridiculous threads in hopes of finding other women who agree with them...so that they can feel less intimidated.

Get a life!!!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    In for the ensuing death spiral.

o gosh, me too :huh:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women try to insult other women...simply because they feel good about their bodies. YOU don't have to like it..you don't even have to agree with it. It's THEIR body..not yours.

And I also hate when women are obviously so intimidated by another woman...that they start ridiculous threads in hopes of finding other women who agree with them...so that they can feel less intimidated.

Get a life!!!

:huh: Go on grrl...:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    are you losing sleep over them?

I think she is...some women hate to see a healthy, voluptuous *kitten* on another woman..because it makes their own little skinny *kitten* seem less appealing.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Shocked-cat-reaction.gif
    Stand-cat-it-was-you.gif
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.