This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• bricktowngal
    Options
    You're a bully

I agree!
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I hate skinny chicks who say "I'm so fat!"

That bothers me too. Having a serious problem with overeating, being overweight, and having healthy problems as a result is not the same as wanting to lose 5-20 vanity lbs when in a healthy weight range. People who are in a healthy weight range yet still feel fat should spend a day in my shoes and know how awful obesity and overeating can really be. They could learn what it really means to be fat and be more grateful for their size and ability to do things. I am not sure why I let it get this bad other than not believing I could really conquer this. I should have taken it seriously earlier.

I don't know why anyone would have a problem with people wanting to lose vanity pounds? I am grateful I am not and never have been overweight but I don't see why someone would have a problem with me wanting to get back in to my pre pregnancy clothes?
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    im just scrolling through for all the funny gifs....
    popcorn.gif
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Love curvy/thick women they can handle big................................muscles:wink:

Too funny!

I think that it's up to each person to define themselves. And that definition may shift as time goes by. Personally, I didn't see the full extent of my body yuckitude until it was ever so (Not) lovingly pointed out to me by my SO.

If he hadn't hurt me, would I be pushing for a better body? Maybe not yet, until I ran out of excuses. But IMHO someone who defines another in a negative, in your face manner is hurtful and an a**h***. :noway:

Jan
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women try to insult other women...simply because they feel good about their bodies. YOU don't have to like it..you don't even have to agree with it. It's THEIR body..not yours.

And I also hate when women are obviously so intimidated by another woman...that they start ridiculous threads in hopes of finding other women who agree with them...so that they can feel less intimidated.

Get a life!!!

^^^This...Some women really need to get over the mean girl mentality....That makes you uglier than being overweight ever would.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a shape, not a size. One can be obese & curvy and thin & curvy.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You're a bully

This. Doesn't matter where you start. Only where you finish. Everyone can be beuatiful.

Great speech! :bigsmile:
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc." :huh:
    No, you're obese.
    And then there are the ones that say things like, "Only real women have curves." How rude! :noway:

/end of rant.

So let's get this straight...It's rude for someone to say "only real women have curves" but ok for you to say you hate it when women have their OWN opinion about their OWN bodies? :huh:

Well I for one consider myself to be 'thick', not obese, not big boned, thick. And very happy with it!!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

werd dog.

tumblr_inline_mluyljXVhW1qz4rgp.gif
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I get exactly what you're saying. These are the same women who stuff themselves into clothes 2-3 sizes too small and all that "curviness" is hanging out lol. I kinda think it's the same as girls who are stick thin and still think they're fat. Poor body image goes both ways. Maybe I sound *****y but it's the truth.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Curvy does not necessarily equal fat and fat does not necessarily equal curvy. Curvy has to do with bust to waist to hip ratio, measurements, and proportions. If you have an hourglass shape, you can be curvy whether you are overweight or not. I'm built like a ruler -- small hips, small bust, and no waist. Putting on weight didn't give me curves, it gave me bulges. I think the confusion lies in the fact that some people don't know the difference between "curves" and fat bulges. While the OP may have worded this in a mean-spirited way, I do see where she's coming from. I also get tired of "Real women have curves", but I just remind myself that statements like these are made by mostly overweight women who have been bullied by skinny "mean girls" all of their lives and feel the need to lash out. I guess I'll never really get it. At various points in my life I've been fat and I've been skinny and I've been a normal weight and never felt disdain for a person or group of people because of their body size/type.
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    are you losing sleep over them?

I think she is...some women hate to see a healthy, voluptuous *kitten* on another woman..because it makes their own little skinny *kitten* seem less appealing.

Lol. No.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif

me too :tongue:

homer-popcorn_zps9650763f.jpg
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I think she is...some women hate to see a healthy, voluptuous *kitten* on another woman..because it makes their own little skinny *kitten* seem less appealing.

Lol. No.

I dont understand why it is that you're bothered so much about other people. Mind your own business. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put someone else down? I know this for a fact.......women of all shapes and sizes have HATERS...and haters are simply people who want what they cannot have. Maybe it's the attention the so called overweight women get....hey, they got your attention, didn't they.

And you're so sad....you hate on voluptuous women..AND slender women. Says alot about you.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I think I finally understand women.

You complain someone is saying something b!tchy. Then you make the opposite statement in an equally b!tchy way.

Is this what equality and feminism is all about?

Ya got us. While you may fully understand women now, I will never, ever understand what the hell you're wearing in your profile pic or why you felt the need to crotch us all in your purple skivvies.

:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I get exactly what you're saying. These are the same women who stuff themselves into clothes 2-3 sizes too small and all that "curviness" is hanging out lol. I kinda think it's the same as girls who are stick thin and still think they're fat. Poor body image goes both ways. Maybe I sound *****y but it's the truth.

And one more thing...

If you're not the one buying their clothes..it's none of your business what the hell they wear.

Sheeeeit..I'll stuff my hump in a pair of daisy dukes..and dare a b***h to even LOOK at me side-eyed.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Lol. No.

I dont understand why it is that you're bothered so much about other people. Mind your own business. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put someone else down? I know this for a fact.......women of all shapes and sizes have HATERS...and haters are simply people who want what they cannot have. Maybe it's the attention the so called overweight women get....hey, they got your attention, didn't they.

And you're so sad....you hate on voluptuous women..AND slender women. Says alot about you.
    And one more thing...

If you're not the one buying their clothes..it's none of your business what the hell they wear.

Sheeeeit..I'll stuff my hump in a pair of daisy dukes..and dare a b***h to even LOOK at me side-eyed.

yes-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Translation: Ironically, you sound very angry about what someone else posted.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women are like, "I'm just curvy/thick/etc." :huh:
    No, you're obese.
    And then there are the ones that say things like, "Only real women have curves." How rude! :noway:

/end of rant.

I find it so entertaining that you're so passionate what other people say about themselves.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQYxf40naGSGs4_XbVYoKthRkzUVOaRHkwt1MS_Zfd_pGoMtRL
This discussion has been closed.