This is going to make me sound so horrible, but...

Options

Replies

• Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm curvy and "obese" because I have big tits, big hips and a little tiny waist, don't believe me just look at my profile pics. I was curvy before my thyroid became a traitor and am curvy still because I gained the weight proportionately. While I agree it may be unhealthy to make excuses for ourselves in our own denial but thats the individuals choice to make and should have no impact on YOUR life. This may be a pet peeve of yours but it in no way, shape or form means that you are right about it.

We can tear eachother down and make comments such as this or we can build eachother up and be eachothers cheer leaders. So the real question here is why this is an issue for you at all unless you somehow feel inadequate by comparison. If thats the case then you need to get some self esteem because these so called "obese" women you speak of apparently have more than you.

Love this!:flowerforyou:

Signed,
    Thick, curvy, obese girl who has high self esteem :drinker:

Slainte!
  • pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    are you losing sleep over them?

I think she is...some women hate to see a healthy, voluptuous *kitten* on another woman..because it makes their own little skinny *kitten* seem less appealing.

Lol. No.

I dont understand why it is that you're bothered so much about other people. Mind your own business. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put someone else down? I know this for a fact.......women of all shapes and sizes have HATERS...and haters are simply people who want what they cannot have. Maybe it's the attention the so called overweight women get....hey, they got your attention, didn't they.

And you're so sad....you hate on voluptuous women..AND slender women. Says alot about you.
    And one more thing...

If you're not the one buying their clothes..it's none of your business what the hell they wear.

Sheeeeit..I'll stuff my hump in a pair of daisy dukes..and dare a b***h to even LOOK at me side-
    eyed.

yes-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Translation: Ironically, you sound very angry about what someone else posted.

Angry? Damn straight....ignorance angers me.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    internetfight_zps90b5f393.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    internetfight_zps90b5f393.gif

*dies laughing* This gif is now MINE!!!
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Haha, I get what you're saying.

How about, "I'm just big boned."

I hate when people disparage this statement. People of certain ethnic backgrounds (Eastern European, for example) do actually have heavier skeletons. My doctor is always shocked at my actually body weight because I don't carry a lot of fat, but my bones are more dense. Why is this so hard to believe, folks?
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mlxjbvvlaW1qz4rgp.gif

Freaks and Geeks!!!

Sorry, carry on...
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I hate it when women try to insult other women...simply because they feel good about their bodies. YOU don't have to like it..you don't even have to agree with it. It's THEIR body..not yours.

And I also hate when women are obviously so intimidated by another woman...that they start ridiculous threads in hopes of finding other women who agree with them...so that they can feel less intimidated.

Get a life!!!

Applaudes!
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    tumblr_maee6i7x0S1qf81m3o2_500_large_zps3390f5a2.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tumblr_maee6i7x0S1qf81m3o2_500_large_zps3390f5a2.gif

:laugh:

Stolen :flowerforyou:
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am actually medically documented as under tall
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    In for the ensuing death spiral.

Yep.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I like the term "fluffy".

If I were overweight, and I have been, I word label myself overweight. That is how I handle my business, also I dislike being heavier, I hate how my body looks when it has "extra" weight. That is me, and this is my body. What other ladies feel about their bodies or how they look does not concern me.

I also hate thin girls that day "I am so fat." Or people that eat 900 calories and then say "oh muh gawd I ete sew much!" (Apparently these people also cannot spell and have poor grammar! I kid!) But if that makes them happy whatever... however if you're my MFP pal and you're not eating and posting about how a peace of cheese made you bloated I will BURN you.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I hate skinny chicks who say "I'm so fat!"

Thanks for saying it for me, I didn't want to for fear of being bashed for it.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    It would be great if all of this passion was channeled in to something worthwhile..,,something that actually mattered..
  • sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    priceless entertainment while at work bored lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    deleted since this thread is not worth it.
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    I understood your original post, I would have just phrased it differently. I consider myself curvy but I am not obese, which is kind of the way it read at first. I think you meant that there's a difference between actually being curvacious and being 300 lbs and calling yourself curvy instead of heavy. I think deep down we all know our flaws but if it makes Sally Sue or whoever feel better about herself to call herself curvy, no skin of my back or yours. :-) No one wants to call themselves fat, chunky, obese...Hopefully deep down she knows the difference although some people are blissfully unaware. To them I say.......nothing. Not my problem :-)
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Well aren't' you looking for an argument? Either you are offended by something people say because you are not in that category or you just have a chip on your shoulder :embarassed:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Ok.. the other day she started a thread especially to tell us how beautiful she looks and feels now and got tons of replies saying yes she does. This is why I can't stand she made this thread to put others down.. or at least it's the way it came out. I couldn't bother to read the whole thread. f
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    priceless entertainment while at work bored lol

This......
This discussion has been closed.