Prudiddy's 1yr success with MFP..Tons of pic's

Options

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    this honestly brought a tear to my eye, you have come so far and you're such a strong and beautiful woman. i really look up to you!
  • Renee81170
    Renee81170 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.. Thanks for sharing :) I really loved the pic of your typical foods. What a success you look great!
  • angelthine
    Options
    Well done Prudiddy. Thanks for sharing your amazing story and being so brave doing all the photographs and sharing those. You look amazing and it gives me some hope.

I would also love your cabbage soup recipe please. Anything to help fill me up and burn calories. I have no idea about the right fat burning foods to eat.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! God bless.
  • sjj3002
    sjj3002 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hats off!! I am out of words after reading your story. It's true when its said, "God helps the ones who helps themselves." I am soooo happy to have you as my friend. Congrats dear. :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome work there girlie!! You look fantastic!!! Inspirational......:flowerforyou:
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Dang, girl! That was awesome. The was the best weight lost presentation I've ever seen!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! Thanks for sharing your story. It's very inspirational, especially given all the health challenges. You've really demonstrated perseverance!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing story!! Loved all of the pics and story lines. Such an inspiration to all of us!! Congratulations on a job well done!!! :smile:
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats!

(Now off to search for that cabbage soup recipe! NOM!)
  • NicoleS228
    NicoleS228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing transformation! You are truly beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I am so new to this journey, but your story has inspired me and provided fuel for the fire! Congrats!!!!!
  • cindygagnon
    cindygagnon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • kjmenser
    kjmenser Posts: 30
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You go lady!!!!! You look awesome!!!
  • elemkc
    elemkc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! what a great story and i loved all your pictures.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you weren't kidding about TONS OF PICS :) your success story really is a story--i was hooked! thank you for sharing some really vulnerable parts of yourself--you have done so well and i just gobbled this right up. i love MFP too and love love love giving support!

GO PRUDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    *jaw drops* you are stunning! absolutely gorgeous! wonderful job :drinker: we joined MFP on the same day!!!
  • kappatit
    kappatit Posts: 9
    Options
    you look flat out amazing and i love your story. thanks for putting yourself out there and keeping people who have just started (me) inspired and on track. if you can burn 1000+ a day, i can try too.
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You have done an AH-MAZ-ING job!
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thats my girl!!!!!! YOU GO PRU! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!