Any Arab friends ???

Options
124»

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Tas, Can you add me to the group? I love to cook. I cook a lot of Arabic food, although I'm American :) Well more gulf cuisine, but I'm diverse.

Hi
    Thank you
    FR sent
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    New round of finding more friends,
    Just want to say,
    I AM MALE,
    I am not a female which put her husband photo in her profile just because she love him so much........( Sorry I want to delete you because I don't add male, and I thought that you are a female and that man in the photo is your husband, and you put his photo because you love him ).
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Why don't you add men? Seems a bit odd. I live in Yemen and was going to add you but am thinking twice now...why do you only want female friends on MFP?
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Why don't you add men? Seems a bit odd. I live in Yemen and was going to add you but am thinking twice now...why do you only want female friends on MFP?

I am sorry,
    What I have mentioned in my post was a (Quote) , to fully understand the issue, please read first post here :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/984106-sorry-i-will-delete-you

I have many males in my friends list, and in that post I have quoted post of one lady.
  • mannosabas
    mannosabas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Interesting request ...

I have been searching for some supporters as well .. trying to find someone who would encourage me through the weight loss ... to not to slip again ... since I would know I always have people who care and share their encouragement :)

Im Egyptian living in UAE ... :) Looking for good support system :D and friends who would encourage me through that journey of mine :)
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Interesting request ...

I have been searching for some supporters as well .. trying to find someone who would encourage me through the weight loss ... to not to slip again ... since I would know I always have people who care and share their encouragement :)

Im Egyptian living in UAE ... :) Looking for good support system :D and friends who would encourage me through that journey of mine :)

Hi,
    Living in UAE MFPs are more welcomed.......since I am living in UAE as well
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    bump
  • HPCD
    HPCD Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello there,

I'm an arab from Saudi Arabia, looking forward to lose weight together.
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    bump
  • Hash5m
    Hash5m Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Another one here ... from Bahrain .. feel free to add me .... we have the same amount to lose ... let's do it bro
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Another one here ... from Bahrain .. feel free to add me .... we have the same amount to lose ... let's do it bro
    Thank you
    FR sent to you
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    bump
  • Yasmineh_
    Options
    Hey, Egyptian here! :) Feel free to add me.
  • marcobardus
    marcobardus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Marhaba!

A team of researchers from the American University of Beirut are conducting a study aimed to validate the Arabic versions of the Mobile App Rating Scale (uMARS-Ar).

We are looking for Arabic-speaking users of MyFitnessPal.

The major task is to complete app evaluation forms online (in Arabic). The details describing what you will do if you participate are contained in the consent form available from the link below.

If you are interested, please read the consent available from the link below and decide whether you want to participate in the study.

Link: https://survey.aub.edu.lb/index.php/472175

Thank you so much!

Dr. Marco Bardus

--
    Marco Bardus, M.A., Ph.D.
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Health Promotion & Community Health
    Faculty of Health Sciences

American University of Beirut
    Van Dyck - Room 302
    PO Box 11-0236
    Riad El-Solh, Beirut 1107 2020, Lebanon