Nooner, Quickie, ALL Night Long or Run Away Screaming......

Options

Replies

• Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    She could dominate me all night long
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Are these the only options? Can we just get a cup of coffee and talk for a bit?

I'd like to know what makes you cry, what makes you laugh, and what makes you blush. I want to know whether you like cats or dogs, fruity-chewy or chocolate, earth tones or bright colors. Kids or no kids? Why? Which books you've read that impacted you, and how. Who were you in high school, and what would you tell him or her now if you could only say one sentence?

Are you happy with who you are?
    What do you like most about yourself?
    What are you ashamed about?

What do you care about, and are you pursuing that? Not because I'm judging you for your commitment to SparkleMotion, but because it's interesting.

Are you a word person, or a math person? What's the craziest thing you've done? What do you think of elderly people? What do you envision your life to be like when you're elderly? What were/are your parents like? Are they still together? How was life growing up?

Sitcom, britcom, romcom, or dramedy? Favorite music? What are your artistic inclinations, producing or consuming?

Let's talk about the kind of men and women you like, and why; the kind of relationships that you've had that went great and which went horribly.

How about a cup of coffee and then we screw?

So much can be learned about a person over coffee. What kind of coffee do you like? Me? I prefer black coffee, but sometimes with flavor added, like hazelnut, but not sweet.

I really like cats, but I'm terribly allergic, and cats don't like me anyway. My mother once got me a persian as a surprise gift, and I broke out in hives. My whole body swelled. So if you have a cat, then I'm going to have to say no because I don't want to have hives or swell up if we're going to get to know each other better later.

Is it okay if we don't talk about my parents? I can't ever get in the mood if I think about them. I walked in on them once and my dad was wearing a red and black teddy. *shudders* I hope you understand.

Well...ummm..would you like some Irish Whiskey or Bailey's with your coffee? *winks* :D
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    So much can be learned about a person over coffee. What kind of coffee do you like? Me? I prefer black coffee, but sometimes with flavor added, like hazelnut, but not sweet.

I really like cats, but I'm terribly allergic, and cats don't like me anyway. My mother once got me a persian as a surprise gift, and I broke out in hives. My whole body swelled. So if you have a cat, then I'm going to have to say no because I don't want to have hives or swell up if we're going to get to know each other better later.

Is it okay if we don't talk about my parents? I can't ever get in the mood if I think about them. I walked in on them once and my dad was wearing a red and black teddy. *shudders* I hope you understand.

I take it black and I hate the added flavors. Those weirdo hazelnut things always taste artificial. I don't really like starbucks just because of their omnipresence, although, their coffee isn't half bad. Now, that other crap they make where they squirt sugar spooge into a cup and add hot water and espresso and whipped cream . . . I don't get why people pay perfectly good money for that stuff.

I guess I'm with you on cats. I'm allergic and they typically don't like me either. Perhaps if I didn't have a visceral physical reaction to them, I would more appreciate their aloof, distant, often hostile demeanor. I mean, they've got personality, right, and that counts. I can't believe your mom did that though; especially considering you were allergic! How could she have not known?!

As far as the parents go, I mean, I don't want to talk about them to get you in the mood . . . just curious. I think it's awesome that your dad cross-dressed although I'm sure that might have been off-putting at the time. It's funny that each generation insists that it's the first to invent deviance.

This is going well I think. If you can get the image of your dad in a nightgown out of your head, I think I see this going someplace.
    if I do, do i get 1st choice on positions?

Yes, if the answers so dictate.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I take it black and I hate the added flavors. Those weirdo hazelnut things always taste artificial. I don't really like starbucks just because of their omnipresence, although, their coffee isn't half bad. Now, that other crap they make where they squirt sugar spooge into a cup and add hot water and espresso and whipped cream . . . I don't get why people pay perfectly good money for that stuff.

I guess I'm with you on cats. I'm allergic and they typically don't like me either. Perhaps if I didn't have a visceral physical reaction to them, I would more appreciate their aloof, distant, often hostile demeanor. I mean, they've got personality, right, and that counts. I can't believe your mom did that though; especially considering you were allergic! How could she have not known?!

As far as the parents go, I mean, I don't want to talk about them to get you in the mood . . . just curious. I think it's awesome that your dad cross-dressed although I'm sure that might have been off-putting at the time. It's funny that each generation insists that it's the first to invent deviance.

This is going well I think. If you can get the image of your dad in a nightgown out of your head, I think I see this going someplace.
    if I do, do i get 1st choice on positions?

Yes, if the answers so dictate.

Well, this appears to be a multi-party sort of thing. I might be down with that presuming that we don't have this meeting at Starbucks.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Well, this appears to be a multi-party sort of thing. I might be down with that presuming that we don't have this meeting at Starbucks.

Hey, listen, I never said this was a monogamous internet pseudo-coffee-date.

Although if you're open-minded though, I mean, I consider myself to be, and am totally willing to explore whatever it is you're interested in.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Are these the only options? Can we just get a cup of coffee and talk for a bit?

I'd like to know what makes you cry, what makes you laugh, and what makes you blush. I want to know whether you like cats or dogs, fruity-chewy or chocolate, earth tones or bright colors. Kids or no kids? Why? Which books you've read that impacted you, and how. Who were you in high school, and what would you tell him or her now if you could only say one sentence?

Are you happy with who you are?
    What do you like most about yourself?
    What are you ashamed about?

What do you care about, and are you pursuing that? Not because I'm judging you for your commitment to SparkleMotion, but because it's interesting.

Are you a word person, or a math person? What's the craziest thing you've done? What do you think of elderly people? What do you envision your life to be like when you're elderly? What were/are your parents like? Are they still together? How was life growing up?

Sitcom, britcom, romcom, or dramedy? Favorite music? What are your artistic inclinations, producing or consuming?

Let's talk about the kind of men and women you like, and why; the kind of relationships that you've had that went great and which went horribly.

How about a cup of coffee and then we screw?

snort
    As long as we DO screw after all that talk. Yes, I am talking to both of you.

How about we all just make a big, sweaty pile?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Hey, listen, I never said this was a monogamous internet pseudo-coffee-date.

Although if you're open-minded though, I mean, I consider myself to be, and am totally willing to explore whatever it is you're interested in.

How do you feel about wearing a red and black teddy?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

The answer to both is Yes. and Now.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

The answer to both is Yes. and Now.
    IN
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    idk, i only see legs
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    quickie XD
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    idk, i only see legs

Isn't that enough?
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    run away screaming
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Depends... is anyone into pregnant chicks?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

*raises hand* :flowerforyou:
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    u callin me a pregnant chick brah?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    idk, i only see legs

oo! let's play puzzle! here is another piece.

c2982f8d-fc17-4ace-91f5-93c2dc3ae8d5_zps38745610.jpg
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    u callin me a pregnant chick brah?

I dunno. Are you one? Because if so... that's quite the feat and I'd love to bang a pregnant chick-dude. :D
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Staple gun
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Nooner
This discussion has been closed.