MOST DIFFICULT PROBLEM !! Help Help Help :(

Options
2»

Replies

• DalalMutar
    Options
    Your metabolism has slowed down due to a fasting diet.

Take a break from your fasting diet, eat your maintenance calories for two weeks, each meal should have fats, proteins and carbs as your hormones are all ****ed up. Then after two weeks start again, but this time only subtract 500 calories from your daily maintenance calories.

makes sense
  • jackedphilosopher
    Options
    Just start eating more. I remember eating a really low calorie diet for a long time as well (I did this based on terrible misinformation and a general misunderstanding of how food and exercise works, not because of my job) and when I began to eat and actually feel full I was also nervous at first. This is natural. Keep your head up and realize that with the amount of exercise you are doing you will most certainly not see any ill effects of eating more food, you will actually start seeing better results! It is hard at first and seems counter intuitive but I promise it will work for you. Eat. Work hard. Enjoy life. Be patient. Get fit =)
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred. I completed it last week and I have just started it again, but with heavier weights. That and some walking is about it at the moment.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you,re only eating 500 calories a day, you are not gaining muscle, You would be shedding it trying to survive,

Go see a Dr. therapist, priest anyone for help. You do not have a healthy relationship with food. Please get help.

all of this!
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    Just start eating more. I remember eating a really low calorie diet for a long time as well (I did this based on terrible misinformation and a general misunderstanding of how food and exercise works, not because of my job) and when I began to eat and actually feel full I was also nervous at first. This is natural. Keep your head up and realize that with the amount of exercise you are doing you will most certainly not see any ill effects of eating more food, you will actually start seeing better results! It is hard at first and seems counter intuitive but I promise it will work for you. Eat. Work hard. Enjoy life. Be patient. Get fit =)

nice to know that someone has experienced this as well

thanks
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    well, the good news is :

yesterday I managed to eat 1167

today 1245

I was advised to eat 2000 cals.

I'm expected to gain weight trying to get myself out of starvation mode.

then I'll start losing weight again

It's disappointing because I thought I'll lose those last 7 kgs very fast

wish me luck guys