Has MFP replaced your fb?

Options

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I deleted my Facebook over a year ago, Facebook was dumb.
    Been here for about 2 months now.
    So, I can't say this replaced Facebook, but yes I am on here all the time and love this site. I am never on Facebook and don't miss it one bit.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    What's facebook... :indifferent:

:laugh:
  • NightNurse727
    NightNurse727 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely ;-)
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've come back on here but not to face book must be two years I gave up Facebook!
    I prefer it here :)
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm a HATER...yep, a FB HATER! I keep my account deactivated most of the time. I just get on there every couple of weeks to check up on many of my family members. I figure if they're close enough friends/family they should have my # and can text me if they need something. FB HATERS UNITE!!!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Never even signed up to it in the first place - don't like the idea of it!

At least this site has a point......
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I use my Facebook, some, because I have family on there. I use my MFP, though, several times a day - and look so much more forward to these interactions.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I prefer Facebook, I know everyone personally on there and I don't read their posts and get angry :explode:
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Still there but I now call it Fakebook. :smile:
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    I spend more time on here than Facebook. Maybe its because i can be more naked? :wink:
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    well looking at your pic I'm not complaining :wink:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    No, in fact most of my MFP friends are now FB friends too
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I don't do book of faces.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Still use FB a bit.......MFP is a gazillion times better tho!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was never a fan of fb anyway. And even though my friends on fb are actually people I've known my whole life, I'm actually more concerned about and closer to my MFP friends.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    These days, I spend more time on MFP than FB and the good friends I've made on MFP are friends on FB too :bigsmile:
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes. I used to log into facebook every day, but I started realizing that almost 90% of the stuff in my news feed I couldn't care less about :P I never learned anything from facebook except how to take a picture of yourself with a duckface in a mirror... I think MFP is a much better "time waster" than facebook ever was. Plus, it's nice to be surrounded by people with similar goals

^^ this.
    Like the original poster said, I care more about my friends on MFP and their progress than all the millions of mundane posts on FB. Although in saying that, were it not for one of my FB friends posting a link to MFP, I wouldn't be here at all :laugh:
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not really, never been that in to facebook.
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel like i've ditched FB for MFP....its becoming such a natural part of my routine.....considering fully ditching facebook but then I think my friends that I see daily are on their. Feeling torn between supportive MFP friends and my FB ones!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yup, slowly more and more MFP is overtaking FB for me. :smile: