Ladies...would you consider getting "new girls"

Options

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I love that I am losing weight and still want to lose another 20. I'm afraid of what my "girls" are going to look like after another 20 down. My bras are already starting to become too big! I can't afford to lose anymore up top if I want to keep somewhat of a sexy shape. Would you consider getting implants? I've never considered it up until this point. The weight I plan on losing is going to be for good. I'm in this for the long haul now that I'm done having kids. I have two little kids 2.5 and under and now I am starting to focus on getting my body back to where it was pre kids. I know there are workout to do to perk you up, but I think all this exercising is not helping in that department.

Honey I started out as a DDD cup, I am slinking under a DD right now. I know that by the time I am finished if I sink below a B cup I will be getting some medical options.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do intend to buy a new pair when I'm done.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Already in my "better start saving now" thoughts. I will see how chest exercises help, but hell yes - if I end up with half filled water balloons, I'm totally going to get those suckers put back right.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I like my breasts the way they are. Small is perfect for me.
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will not. I believe our bodies are a gift from God and that they are beautiful how they are and don't need to be operated on to meet the media and societies unrealistic standards of beauty. This doesn't mean that I have happy thoughts about mine all the time- I don't. And they are getting worse with weight loss. But I will accept them however they end up and just try to be happy with them and my body in whatever shape or size that it is. I wish we could all be more accepting of ourselves and our bodies as they are.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My partner has already said i can get them if i like.. I've dropped down to an A.. It looks like a have a mans chest now.. ewww

Wow.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    no
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those freaks who has managed to keep her boobs despite losing ... I only went from an E cup to a DD cup, so I'm lucky,

But I'm still losing so they could be next!!!

If they disappear I would definitely consider it, everyone feels differently about their girls :-)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Best thing I ever did for myself after kids was tummy tuck and new boobs!
  • Tarawitch2eyes
    Tarawitch2eyes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    yep, if I had that kind of cash, I totally would, just to make them perky and firm, not huge, just 'up there' lol, I never had that, even as a teenager.
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    NO!
  • Tarawitch2eyes
    Tarawitch2eyes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    but ahem...no one said I wasn't saving up for it haha
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    And, no, I will not. I have thought about it in the past since I have ALWAYS been a not-even-A but nothing short of surgery is going to change that so its not worth it to me. I'd rather just embrace the body I was given.

That being said, I completely understand those that get lifts or some sort of surgery (not necessarily an increase in size) after losing large amounts of weight. Being overweight and then losing that fat mass can do a lot of things to our skin and bodies in general so I understand why women do it. I also get why women do it just because they want to, more power to them, just not for me.

I'm just sick of hearing small chests being referred to as unfeminine, manly, ew, gross, ick... FFS, media rips us apart enough, last thing we need is other women telling us natural breasts no matter their size are "ew".
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Mine are more tissue than fat so I don't lose any weight there. I had a reduction in 2005 and would like to have a lift done. Probably won't however. Recovery was very rough for me.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I <3 my girls . ... they have been there for me for 24 years and 2 kids, but if I had the money ... YES!! I would get new ladies =)
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    No way. I can't see myself getting healthy only to risk ugly scars and implant leakage.

My SIL did get implants after her double mastectomy. They're very nicely done, and they gave her a confidence boost. I do worry about complications arising from them, however: especially as her breasts have already "turned against her" once.

Edit: I'll add that I've gone from a pretty full B to a large AA/small A cup.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! After 10 years of breastfeeding, I need some help. A tummy tuck, too!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have actually talked about it. I've gone from a 42DDD to barely filling a 38C. I don't think I'd go much bigger if any but a lift...hell yeah!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make mine even instead of carrying around different cup sizes. Only in a dream world where surgery didn't hurt and recovery was easy.
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    nope. I"m fine with my B's. Even at my heaviest I was a B cup. I don't want anything bigger or smaller