Ladies...would you consider getting "new girls"

Options

Replies

• tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've basically gone from being almost a C-cup to barely filling an A-cup in less than 18 months.

I'm not going to lie, I have genuinely thought about getting a boob job recently. I have the money, I just don't know whether surgery is really where I want to go. It's a major decision, and with all the stories recently about the problems people have been having with the implants, I'm a little hesitant. I'm not going to make the decision today or anything, and I do still need to do more research, but yes, I am considering it.
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm just sick of hearing small chests being referred to as unfeminine, manly, ew, gross, ick... FFS, media rips us apart enough, last thing we need is other women telling us natural breasts no matter their size are "ew".

I've always felt that small breasts are very chic. My DD friend is always telling me how much she prefers the size of mine to hers.
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sure would.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Once all is said and done, I will evaluate what surgeries will do the most for me. I may end up getting an upper body lift, so that would hopefully lift my breasts enough that I won't need implants (even when I was slim, ages ago, I was a D cup). But, I'll figure that out once the time comes. I'm certainly not against it.
  • johnnlinda
    Options
    I had a lift and implants 8 years ago. I don't regret getting it done at all. Yes, I would do it again
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yep. Never had tem to begin with, B if I stretched the truth. Now I'm an A, at best. 7 more lbs to go and then I'm going for consultations!!

way to go @Chris99mu. I have a consult scheduled next week. I've read so many things about them. just not sure over or under the muscle. Will see what the dr says I suppose. i am thinking over the muscle.

Yay!!! Yeah, new reccs are for over muscle and silicone. Used to be under and saline. Always changing! Lol.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    While mine aren't horrible looking, they ain't what they used to be.
    I would like them to be more perky. I'm ok with being a small B.
    So, if I ever got something done...it would be a simple lift.
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, although in a different way. I was in tears a couple weekends ago at a local bra boutique with TONS of sizes and styles and great, experienced sales people. The sales people were all busy helping other customers so I spent a good amount of time trying on something like 10 different bras with no luck. Finally a sales person was available and she found a bunch more for me to try on. I ended up with two. The one that fits best actually sits flat on my chest between my boobs. I've NEVER had a bra fit that well. The other doesn't lie quite as flat but is more comfortable. If it had been a weekday, I might have called the surgeon that day about scheduling something. My insurance actually approved me for reduction surgery; I'm just waiting to lose these last 30 lbs.first. I suppose I could do it now, but I'd rather try to be patient and lose everything I want to lose, get into maintenance mode, and THEN deal with surgical options. So yeah, I definitely plan to get new girls. :)
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Nope, I would never consider it, I want to be happy with what I have naturally. And who says having small breasts makes a woman less sexy or beautiful? :huh:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I've thought about it in the past but now that I'm older and more sure of myself, no.

I'm fine with my As. I've birthed and nursed 3 babies (the being PG part does as much if not more damage than the nursing part). They aren't prefect but they are mine. Lifting has given me better breasts than I've ever had. Small breasts are so much more convient. I can wear $12 sports bras. Strapless bras are easier to find and wear. They "match" a fit healthy, lean, muscular body better then large ones.

And really, breasts are such a small part of who a woman is. I've become really annoyed at the fascination people have with breasts. Why are they so important?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Not for me. My breasts are small, but they are very nicely shaped (and my whole body is small). Also, my husband loves them so much. He would be extremely disappointed if I were to alter them. It would have a very negative impact on our sex life, and we enjoy sex. Of course, if someone has breast cancer, then it's a whole different situation. My husband would always love me and support me through anything. He just wouldn't want me to purposely change something he enjoys for a non-medical reason (possibly even creating medical problems that were not there to begin with).
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Nope. My girls have gone from a DD to a D cup during my weight loss and are looking extremely sorry for themselves but they did a good job of nourishing my baby and they still entertain my fella plus he's already stated that he'd be horrified if I got implants. So no, it's not for me. Now a tummy tuck on the other hand... :smile:
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    it's more about wearing clothes that way I want to wear them rather than "sexy", I mentioned it to my husband and he got very angry. He is extremely against the idea. I don't know, I might do what I want anyways because it's not his decision,I guess i just wanted his support in the whole decision process.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    No. Since my goal is to lose weight, 'look good' but be healthier at the same time, adding something foreign like that to my body and the potential consequences that could stem from it doesn't seem like a good idea . That's me though. No offense intended toward anyone else w/ a different point of view.
  • busywifehealthylife
    Options
    I've definitely considered it. My girls are about a size smaller than they were before I lost my last 15 pounds but my problem isn't the size, it's that they look deflated like other women on this thread have talked about. It sucks because I love my weight now but my boobs looked better when I was heavier. I guess it's just another awesome "benefit" to being a woman :)
    I think I may have a consult in another couple years when it gets to the point where I can't stand it anymore and I actually have the money to spend.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how my twins would look like after I have a kid.
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    After nursing 2 kids for a year and losing weight, my chest shrunk down to a saggy A cup. I got a lift with implants, best decision I ever made. I just got back the volume that I had lost.
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    I have good sized tata's but they've seen better days. Nursing two babies and all, gravity, etc.... they need a pick me up
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Considering a breast lift and a tummy tuck. I still have a long way to go though.
  • ainsleybtown
    Options
    After nursing 2 kids for a year and losing weight, my chest shrunk down to a saggy A cup. I got a lift with implants, best decision I ever made. I just got back the volume that I had lost.

you're able to work out without any problems? That's one thing I do worry about.