30 Day Shred Results and My Story So Far with Pics...

Options

Replies

• FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Well done! Fab for sticking with it :smile: I started my fitness journey with the 30DS and went on to lose 93lbs (in 2 years) so I know you will achieve your goals :drinker:
  • kristinbowman148
    Options
    A lot of people say to list it as circuit training.
  • Tt_tracey
    Tt_tracey Posts: 28
    Options
    That is amazing!!! I'm going to have to find my 30ds DVD...
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I just started 30day shred, this motivates me to keep going!
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!!!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really paying off! Congratulations.
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I also have the 30 day shred, but I am curious ... how many calories do you think it burns? I can not decide what to list i the excercise portion of fitness pal.

I burn around 220 - 250 calories per session. I think I got my highest during a level 2 workout though, i definitely found that harder! I just created my own exercise after level 1 (I used to log it as circuit training) and once I got a HRM I loved seeing what I could burn!
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow, your results are very IMPRESSIVE! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • claire671
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your lovely comments!
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic results, well done you, you must be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • kimberly728
    kimberly728 Posts: 124
    Options
    wow, you have amazing results. I am restarting 30DS tomorrow, and I hope my results can be just as fabulous!!!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I :heart: the 30DS

You look fabulous! You'll be 10st 10lb before you know it!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    doing amazing and a nice shape forming from your exercise, keep up the fantastic work, you are a shining example
    of good diet and exercise , just wow!:flowerforyou:
  • navylouise
    Options
    You have done amazingly! You inspired me to start the shred if I'm honest and I'm now more than half way in, hoping I get end results like yours! :)
    You should be so proud of yourself, you look gorgeous! :)
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great. I've always been too scared to do the 30 day shred but maybe I will do it after all. Keep up the great work! :)
  • themotivated1
    Options
    Those are amaging results. You look great!!! Keep up the good work. This gives me motivation as I am starting 30DS today.
  • Vanwee933
    Vanwee933 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look amazing Claire. well done for sticking to your routine. its really paid off xx
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    can't see the pictures at work but those measurements are fantastic! Great job! I'm on day 6, lvl 1!
  • claire671
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...it totally zapped your mid-section away....Truely inspiring...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!