30 Day Shred Results and My Story So Far with Pics...

Options

Replies

• melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    great success. I'm about to put my workout shoes on and do a 30DS workout! feeling lazy, so I needed motivation!! =) thanks
  • IndianPrincess8888
    IndianPrincess8888 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great, Awesome job !!!
  • ThatDamnRobyn
    ThatDamnRobyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm starting 30DS tomorrow for the first time. I hope I stick with it and get great results, too!
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!!!! Glad you shared with MFP
    ...great motivation :)
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation in just 5 short weeks!! WAY TO GO!!! You look awesome!!
  • CBrook04
    CBrook04 Posts: 107
    Options
    wow!! you give me hope. i have a belly hang after having my daughter as well & always thought i would need a tummy tuck if i were to lose weight. congratulations on your success!
  • akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW! sometimes its hard to believe the amazing results 30 day shred is getting. but its awesome! I started it today and am hoping to loose these love handles and stomach
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rebeccat42
    rebeccat42 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great work! You're an inspiration!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Oh you look FABULOUS!!!! Jillian really kicks *kitten* and your dedication has totally paid off!! Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • jlw1cc
    jlw1cc Posts: 6
    Options
    Your results are amazing, well done. I've *finally* begun to realise that it's less about the scales and more about the measurements/change in shape and the way my clothes fit that matter to me. I've been looking at various posts about 30DS and think that'll be the next DVD I try, so thanks for sharing your results.
  • caitlyn012284
    caitlyn012284 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, you look amazing!! I am going to have to try this, I've seen so many great results! Thank you!!!
  • materodri
    materodri Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! Great results!
  • nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CAN I JUST SAY AWESOME JOB!!! YOU HAVE MOTIVATED ME TO STAY ON THE PROGRAM!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great results and congrats to you!!
  • djrogers45
    djrogers45 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Those are great results! Stay motivated and keep it up! Thanks for sharing.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have to agree that this is the best shred results I have seen thus far. I tried it and it was a bit to harsh for my body then...I am kind of wanting to try it again LOL

Awesome job!!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I'm currently on day 9 of level 1 and your pictures have inspired me to keep pressing on! Congrats on making it through 30 DS and I wish you continued success!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Excellent results Claire, be proud and keep it going!!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Claire - WOW! AMAZING transformation. Keep it up! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!