WTF thread

Replies

• misspastry
    misspastry Posts: 109 Member
    Fat girls who wear tight clothes and their rolls hang out everywhere.

Watch out. I got called ignorant on another thread for saying that. Hahahaha.

I don't care. People need to hear the truth.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member

To be fair when you're a fat girl, or guy for that matter, it's pretty hard to know what to wear.

Everyone criticises them in slimming clothes but then when they wear baggy clothes they look even heavier.

They're in between a rock and a hard place.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    people who put toilet paper rolls on the wrong way
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    My roommate...I don't think he has EVER thrown away his leftovers from the fridge that have gone bad.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    I'll add to the dishwasher WTF.... Mixing forks, knives, and spoons. This is really simple and it makes it a hell of alot easier when unloading.

Also not rinsing dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Getting the heavey gunk off really helps in getting the dishes clean.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    I have a lot of WTF's but one thing that really gets me is when people use (type) the word 'women' but are using it in the singular. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? Woman= one female; women = more than one. Seriously, is it so hard?
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 573 Member
    Mine is when I step on the scale and it says one thing. I step off, step back on and it's completely different! Sometimes 3-4 pounds worth .. WTF?!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    My sister in law helps out with clean up when we have parties at my place. Bless her heart. But she puts sharp knives BLADE UP in the dishwasher! WTF!

What's your WTF rant?

/shudder

I had a friend who cut herself HORRIBLY because of doing this... it's amazing she didn't nick a major artery and bleed out! Then again, she manages to injure herself on a pretty regular basis.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Mine is when I step on the scale and it says one thing. I step off, step back on and it's completely different! Sometimes 3-4 pounds worth .. WTF?!

This is why I always took the first weight. LOL I'd rather not know if it changes.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    My sister in law helps out with clean up when we have parties at my place. Bless her heart. But she puts sharp knives BLADE UP in the dishwasher! WTF!

What's your WTF rant?

Putting good knives in the dishwasher. Good knives should be hand washed only.
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Changing the toilet paper roll...Evidentally this is a genetic gene that only women have.
    YES THIS
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member

Quit hatin ! It took a lot of work to get all my rolls into spandex.
  • juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    When my mom cooks she always leaves food in the sink. Like if she peels a hard boiled egg, she leaves the shells in the sink. Or if she peels carrots, she leaves the outside of it in the sink. DISGUSTING! Especially when it's wet and soppy. -,-
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    OMG, I have several... where to begin??

1. Why can't you take the 2 minutes to empty the trash can and put a new bag in it? Instead you heap it until the trash is falling on the floor!!!!! Come on now WTF????

2. (kinda goes with the trash theme) - when you open a new gallon of milk or juice, why is it so bloody hard to walk an extra 3 ft to the trash can to throw the little plastic piece away???? WTF?????

3. If you have a "mid-night snack", why must you leave the dirty dishes and trash all over the living room when I specifically say before heading to bed to clean up after yourself?? I mean really, does the trash and dirty dish fairy just clean up after you every day???

Boy I really like this.... I could go on and on and on!!!! :laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    I live with my mother-in-law atm, so I have lots! :laugh: Really I'm grateful and we do get along but there are some little things that make me go :huh:

She wants me to make the bed every day. No problem! So I make the bed. She comes home and re-makes the bed because the pillows weren't right...okay. So then I start making the bed with the pillows the way she likes them. So she comes home and re-makes the bed because she likes hospital corners on the sheet...okay. So I start making the bed with hospital corners. She comes home and re-makes the bed because she likes to make sure the blanket is exactly even on both sides (and yes, she re-made the ENTIRE bed because the blanket wasn't even!) :explode: I can't win! lol

She has the same thing with the blinds in our room. She just walks right in and shuts them because they're up too high/not high enough or will walk in and close the window because I don't need it open (it's getting warmer and the breeze feels nice, we don't turn the heat on, and we have no central A/C or units atm, so there's no reason as far as bills go.) I am still learning the way she likes to keep things, but boy are there a lot of stipulations! lol
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    There is a right and wrong way???? lol at least they put it on!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member

What's your WTF rant?

Putting good knives in the dishwasher. Good knives should be hand washed only.

This 100x
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    People who leave their shopping carts in the parking spots instead of putting them in the corrals.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    There is a right and wrong way???? lol at least they put it on!

I leave my toilet paper on the floor.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Changing the toilet paper roll...Evidentally this is a genetic gene that only women have.

My fiance does something similar. If there is no toilet paper, he will actually take the time to grab some and use it, but not put it on the damn roll! Even worse, if he uses the last bit, he will take a roll out and place it neatly ON THE FREAKING COUNTER and let the next person change it. :explode: