NSV - I'm the crazy girl crying on the treadmill :-)

Options

Replies

• fatpammyd
    fatpammyd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! amazing! I'm doing a C25K too and so far can run 17 minutes straight - hoping for 25 tonight !!!!
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done!! that's outstanding!! good for you!
  • jal92475
    jal92475 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely impressed! Way to go!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Great job!
  • pure_nonsense
    pure_nonsense Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's fantastic!
    Keep going!
  • Klima
    Klima Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Heavy all my life with the resulting fears, insecurities and shame. When I've worked out in the past, I would lift and walk inclines on the treadmill. This time, I wanted to try something else (still lifting!) so I'm doing the C25K. Today, I did W6 D3 - jogging for 25 minutes - no stopping. When that popped up on the app, for a split second, I thought about ditching it. But then I DECIDED that I would do it, no matter what. And I did! Not only that, I jogged an extra minute to get to 2.0 miles. (Yes, I am very slow!) I am 47 years old and have NEVER jogged for 2.0 miles straight in my entire life. But I did it today! And I will do more!

When it was over, I just broke down and cried. I am so freaking proud of myself! (I'm sure the people at the Lifetime Fitness in Canton think I'm nuts!) Thank you MFP and C25K! And thank you to me for deciding to do this. I am amazing myself!

Awesome job! I am so happy for you!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS for sticking through with it. I start W6D1 today and for almost the last 2 weeks I have cried or came close to it becaues my body is proving my mind wrong... that I can do this! WE can do this!
  • pineappleroo
    pineappleroo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! I remember the time I couldn't jog half a block without thinking I would drop dead of a heart attack. Toady I did 5.5 miles. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    So happy for you to make this happen! If you put your mind to it...anything is possible! Congrats! Completing a goal...is so amazing and feel so dang good about yourself. YOU DID IT! *Hi-5! :flowerforyou:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • JakiDee
    JakiDee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tears of joy are the best!! Good job!!
  • amylite
    amylite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    this is a HUGE victory! Congratulations!!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, WTG! I just started the C25K. I am on week 2 day 3 today. I am wondering how I am ever going to get up to jogging for longer than 1.5mins! Very inspiring, thank you :)
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Aw man, you made me tear up! lol... awesome job!! I'm in awe of you, not only for doing it and then some, but also for doing it on the treadmill!!!!!!!! That, to me, is amazing on a completely different level (I get bored and wonder if I should stop after 3 minutes on the treadmill lol)

BRAVO!!!!:drinker:
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    way to go!! that is so great and to concur the fear and doubt that is so easy to creep in. Keep up the great work!!
  • RedSunshine365
    RedSunshine365 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This is perhaps the best post I've ever read here on MFP. Love it! You go girl...
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Wish there was a like button. :)

^^ YES!

I as well am in Week 6 of C25K. Tonight is Workout #1 and I was kinda sad to see the work out go back to intervals of walking/running after I was SO proud of myself for running 20 minutes last Friday on Workout 3 of Week 5! I know I will be regretting that when we get to WOrkout #3 and I am facing down the 25 minute run. LOL

Way to go! Isn't it awesome what our bodies can do?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!