• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    wqThcXe.gif

I love this!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

HHGG
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Sticks and stones.....na na na na na
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Lolololololol
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    post-19259-Bill-Murray-Caddyshack-gif--So-cP6t.gif

Wow if I wasnt old and fat I would so want to have your children. Any man who can pull out a Caddy Shack gif deserves hours of sammich'es and *kitten* and if you are Bill Murray himself well then a whole harem.

Anyways...good point OP in the end it's all just worthless. All we really are is just energy in a different state. All of your thoughts, creations, family, love is worthless when you think about it. Once our time is up on this earth the cosmo wont even blink an eye. Our bodies and minds will slowly degrade we will need our diapers changed and our bodies will sag, and if you were decent enough maybe a few humans will remember you for a short time. Oh and if you are a barren, biological failure like myself then you can expect your memory tenure to be pretty much nonexistent, and you will die among strangers who wont even remember your name when their work shift ends.

All we have to look forward to is nothing. Abandon hope here the sum of human existence is like that fart you had 10 years ago. Wait you dont remember it? Yup its just like that.

The only point of life is to live long enough to reproduce to pass on your genetic material to ensure the species does not become extinct. If you fail at that you fail at life, and if your progeny dont survive or fail to produce offspring then your genetic line is once again pointless.

Yeah I'm a pretty happy go lucky person.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ...in the grand scheme of things, you are a statistically irrelevant amount of matter, in existence (at least in the form that you call 'you') for a statistically irrelevant amount of time.

I am pretty darn important to myself and some others. I'm as concerned about the universe and its' grand scheme of things as much as I matter to it.
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    ...in the grand scheme of things, you are a statistically irrelevant amount of matter, in existence (at least in the form that you call 'you') for a statistically irrelevant amount of time in a cosmic team death match.

http://scaleofuniverse.com/
    http://hereistoday.com/

I fixed it for you! You like?
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lps65aOfjb1qabfx1o2_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Would bang

Big Would Bang Theory!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
    Because there's bugger all down here on Earth.

5278581.gif

Nah, I prefer to Always Look on The Bright Side of Life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

tumblr_lp3hmaNPEw1qcfi0xo1_400.gif