Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - Starting May 1st

Options

Replies

• benska
    benska Posts: 7
    Options
    I will start today as well! I haven't been able to get a set of 3lb. weights, so will try to make it with the five lb. ones that I have. I managed to download this through torrents (shhhh)...got all the levels, and also got her 30ds diet...which I don't think I'm prepared to take on. Having lost approximately six pounds through just watching what I eat should be enough, don't you think? I also tried Tracy Anderson's Mat Method, holy crapamoly....it did me in! Definitely not one to start if you haven't exercised for a while. I am going to take measurements, and also a picture! I hope we all do great!
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My 40-ish birthday is at the end of May, so I'm doing this! I've done level 1 and 2 before and then stopped. I'm excited to get back in gear! I'll take measurements in the morning and look forward to taking them again in 30 days.

I'll be switching between my 5# and 10# weights this time. And I hope to get through all of the pushups before I finish level 1 (and not find myself on my face on the floor).
  • pengoala
    pengoala Posts: 9
    Options
    I will start today as well! I haven't been able to get a set of 3lb. weights, so will try to make it with the five lb. ones that I have. I managed to download this through torrents (shhhh)...got all the levels, and also got her 30ds diet...which I don't think I'm prepared to take on. Having lost approximately six pounds through just watching what I eat should be enough, don't you think? I also tried Tracy Anderson's Mat Method, holy crapamoly....it did me in! Definitely not one to start if you haven't exercised for a while. I am going to take measurements, and also a picture! I hope we all do great!

Holy crap 5 lb weights? Good for you! Haha i must be a big baby because I only have 3 lb weights and was thinking that I should go out to look for even smaller ones cuz i'm a big wussie. :D
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

If you can't find the DVD I think you can find Level 1 and maybe the other levels on YouTube :)

It'll be fun!
  • shiningnebula
    Options
    Okay, count me in too! :)
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I was just staring at her DVDs on amazon and noticed I can get it through instant video. Is it her 2008 30 day shred video or is there something more current I need?

i almost did the instant too!! then i realized its just episode 1. After research, i think that only includes Level 1. The dvd has levels 1-3. I think all are needed for the 30 challenge.

Level 1 is on youtube though. Thats what im using until my dvd comes in the mail on wednesday

I'm actually seeing all 3 levels on Instant! I might just do that. Thanks for the reply!

Awesome! Are they 1.99 each?
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I was just staring at her DVDs on amazon and noticed I can get it through instant video. Is it her 2008 30 day shred video or is there something more current I need?

i almost did the instant too!! then i realized its just episode 1. After research, i think that only includes Level 1. The dvd has levels 1-3. I think all are needed for the 30 challenge.

Level 1 is on youtube though. Thats what im using until my dvd comes in the mail on wednesday

I'm actually seeing all 3 levels on Instant! I might just do that. Thanks for the reply!

You'll really only have to do 2 and 3 on instant. 1 is on Youtube for free.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i'll join in, i keep strating and getting distracted then miss a day. but ill stick to it this month. w00t
  • pengoala
    pengoala Posts: 9
    Options

You'll really only have to do 2 and 3 on instant. 1 is on Youtube for free.

Yep! $1.99 each.
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too! I just need to find my DVDs! Our basement flooded and I had to pack up everything including these.
    I had great results when I did this last year. It's a great entire body workout.
  • morganbrandi
    Options
    I've done this video before and only finished out Level 2 ( Level 3 just scared me to death, lol) however, I still saw awesome results in that short amount of time. I will also start back tomorrow. I need to get my butt in gear for the summer!!!
  • rootsjodie
    Options
    Count me in too :) good luck guys! Xx
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Count me in but I am going to be taking it sloooow. I have tried to do it 30 days straight before and failed miserably. I am going to basically see if I can make it through all 30 days no matter if it takes me a few months!!

And just a side note - I did this DVD on Sunday after basically not exercising in a long time and I am STILL feeling it two days later...hoping for good results this time around

Good luck everyone!!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday - like others here I've done it before and not made it past level 2. This time I'm determined to finish it!
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it, so count me in. I've got a wedding to attend in June and I'm sick of being the fat one in the pics. Bring it on woohoo
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I got it this weekend at Wal Mart.
  • kbasham1
    kbasham1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll def start May 1st.
  • kmm145145
    kmm145145 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll start! I got to Day 15 in March, decided to take a day off....and never went back to it. It was hard to start up, but it really made me feel great...and I could use a boost!
  • ashme579
    ashme579 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm waiting for my DVDS to come in the mail! I gave in and bought them ( a whopping $7) because I'd rather do it in my living room with the big 82" TV than by a computer. I can't wait.
  • mdudra
    mdudra Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in.. started this morning. Looking forward to Shredding though May!