Replies

• alicia__nicolle
    alicia__nicolle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! Did this before and had some great results :D
  • Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm starting tomorrow! I need someone to keep me motivated...any takers? Im 5'4" and 116 trying to get to 110.
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my DVDS to come in the mail! I gave in and bought them ( a whopping $7) because I'd rather do it in my living room with the big 82" TV than by a computer. I can't wait.

there is a cord that will connect your computer to tv so that it shows on your television. They arent too expensive. My dvd comes wednesday so ive been using the level 1 video that is on youtube.. i watch it on my tv just as if i had the dvd.
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Will start level 2 tomm!!
  • szaloom
    szaloom Posts: 1
    Options
    new to this... can someone explain the Jillian Michael's
  • chelebelle43
    chelebelle43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started back exercising. Doing daily walks and some strength training on my own. This will definitely help me out. Starting out at Level 1 - I think I've had the dvd for a year and I've done the work like...um...one time. This is just the push that I need.
  • BohemianNerd
    BohemianNerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I started it just a couple of days ago, joining a group will really help to keep me motivated!:smile:
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I am on Day 3 today and some parts are easier and more parts of me still hurt lol. Did Day 1 barefoot, not very bright, and not very good for my 43 yr old knees.
  • BohemianNerd
    BohemianNerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have asthma as well, and I take my ventolin puffer before I begin to workout. It prevents me having any breathing issues while I'm exercising. You could check with your doctor to see if that's a good solution for you.
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im in too. Good luck everyone.
  • dipobird
    dipobird Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I think I need a group of us, to keep me accountable! I'll add you as a friend if you don't mind!!
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If I do it I'm going to need motivation to get it done omg like ALOT
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    I will give it a try!
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I tried it the other night, but then I learned my asthma, that laid dormant for 10 years, came back with full force. I was wheezing so much that I started to spit things up. I am scared to do it again but I have seen how much it has done for others.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Is there anyway you can take it down a notch and still do some of it? The Cardio part is definitely a killer!

I've done level 1 a bunch and no, Jillian keeps saying throughout "There's no modified version of this!" She's a sadist.
    Of course she can't see you. you CAN do your own modifications.
  • ghibli22
    ghibli22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I kinda already started, but I'm officially starting the 1st. Hopefully I won't get bored. It's only a month....
  • Cilla001
    Cilla001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I'm starting tomorrow, May 1st! Just took my measurements so I'm ready to go!!!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 - Day 7 now and it's my second round of it. I'm in. :)
  • Cilla001
    Cilla001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation and support!
  • szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. :)
  • LadyT1190
    LadyT1190 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I purchased mine @ Walmart. It's a 20 min workout DVD.