Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In Place of a Road Map: Short N' Sweet

Replies

• monicarcaro
    monicarcaro Posts: 60
    thank you for posting!
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Bump. Thanks a lot.
  • coffee4me57
    coffee4me57 Posts: 195
    Thanks
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Thanks.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Bump
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    :happy: Thank you! Again!
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    bump
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    :love:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    basic sedentary is 1500 and my 5x workouts is 1900ish. sounds about right to me :3 thanks again DAN! you rock :3 ( -30%)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Using http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/ I got 1961 at lightly active, which seems reasonable enough (I'm very much pro eating more), but my question now is: Can I chance mfp to reflect this number? I'm not too savvy with it.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Bump-thanks.
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    bump to read later
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Using http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/ I got 1961 at lightly active, which seems reasonable enough (I'm very much pro eating more), but my question now is: Can I chance mfp to reflect this number? I'm not too savvy with it.

if you go into goals, change goals, customize then you will be able to put in your calorie goal manually and adjust your macros. people commonly use 40/30/30 (carbs/fat/protein) just a thought.
  • thedean1td1
    thedean1td1 Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you, great info.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    bump
  • SKAVY7178
    SKAVY7178 Posts: 165 Member
    I have not been losing any weight for the past 3 weeks!! Will try to do this method.

On this site, www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/ , the TDEE value is what is given on the chart ? right? (I chose lightly active since i plan to workout 3 times a week)

One question, on the Net calories , do I put the TDEE-20% as my NET CALORIES CONSUMED or just the TDEE( value given against Lightly active?)

thanks a ton and sorry for the confusion :P
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    I have not been losing any weight for the past 3 weeks!! Will try to do this method.

On this site, www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/ , the TDEE value is what is given on the chart ? right? (I chose lightly active since i plan to workout 3 times a week)

One question, on the Net calories , do I put the TDEE-20% as my NET CALORIES CONSUMED or just the TDEE( value given against Lightly active?)

That chart is your TDEE when you put current weight as goal weight.

You treat that net calories field now as gross calories, the TDEE deficit figure, your eating goal.
  • freebirdjones
    freebirdjones Posts: 237
    Thanks so much!! =)
  • SKAVY7178
    SKAVY7178 Posts: 165 Member

You treat that net calories field now as gross calories, the TDEE deficit figure, your eating goal.

Thanks a lot for your reply! Since this is new to me, would like to understand some points before going ahead.

1) I have a TDEE of 2039 and I have a BMI of 31.3, so is it better a deficit of -20% or -30%?
    2) I shouldn't eat back the calories burned on those certain days right? Just follow the TDEE deficit goal.

Thank you again for your help :)

PS: i have a surgery in October 2013 and my BMI should be below 30. Before starting the weight loss I was breastfeeding(i never lost weight when i was bfeeding,even with a healthy diet and workouts) so I am trying my best to at least go below 30Bmi and then steadily and slowly lose the rest....
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member

Thanks a lot for your reply! Since this is new to me, would like to understand some points before going ahead.

1) I have a TDEE of 2039 and I have a BMI of 31.3, so is it better a deficit of -20% or -30%?
    2) I shouldn't eat back the calories burned on those certain days right? Just follow the TDEE deficit goal.

Thank you again for your help :)

PS: i have a surgery in October 2013 and my BMI should be below 30. Before starting the weight loss I was breastfeeding(i never lost weight when i was bfeeding,even with a healthy diet and workouts) so I am trying my best to at least go below 30Bmi and then steadily and slowly lose the rest....

Go -30 and see how you feel.
    About a month or so before your surgery, stop using fish oil.
    Fish oil thins the blood and could cause complications.