• Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im in: Today 156
    July: I will be 130 and in a Bikini!!!!
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Okay... so my game plan is to be honest with myself and with all of you (even if I slip up)! I have 5 workouts planned per week (Thursday and Sundays off) that incorporate at least 1 hour of cardiovascular cross training with abs, push-ups, and lunges. Since joining last Friday, I have managed to get in 4 workouts (not including today) and stay on target with my food logs. I am trying most hardest to meet all caloric requirements each day, but have found that I am anywhere from 50-150 calories shy of obtaining that amount. I'm not getting the default message that my body may go into starvation mode so I guess I'm not too concerned about this!?!?

What is everyone else doing?

Well I am taking it slow, havent worked out in a while!:blushing: I am going to workout doing cardio about 4 times a week, and at least for 20 minutes. I am going to do strength training 3 times a week at least 20 mins a day..I will work up as I get better at it.. Next week I will try and crank it up.. Our problems are totally opposite..I am going over my daily calories!:explode: I will be glad when im my old self again! Kids will do that to ya! lol good luck!:happy:
  • buffjess
    Options
    Im in: Today 156
    July: I will be 130 and in a Bikini!!!!

Im with ya girl!! Good luck! Oh yeah if u get a chance, add me as a friend!:happy:
  • buffjess
    Options
    I'm in!!
    Current weight- 189
    Goal- 150
    Good Luck!
  • buffjess
    Options
    I'm in too! today's weight: 206
    Hopefully by July 1st: 176

that would be..... awesome:drinker:
    You can do it! Good luck!
  • buffjess
    Options
    I'm in also
    Weighed in this morning at 144.4 lbs
    Would just love to be 125 by July first.....:drinker:
    Girl you can do it!!! Good luck!
  • buffjess
    Options
    Got a cruise coming in July...keep threating my GF's daughter i will be wearing a speedo the whole time. better get a little tan while im at it.

i need to loose another 8lbs+ of fat 248 and 22% body fat right now but i need to gain at least 15lbs of muscle.

Goal for July is 240lbs and 12% body fat.

Tim

Good luck getting into that speedo Tim! We can do this!!
  • buffjess
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I hopefully will be going to fort walton the first of sept. I wanna look great!!
    starting weight is 232
    Goal weight is 200 by july 1.

I am already so excited. when I first started back at the first of the year, I weighed 270, and now today I am 232. almost 40 lbs!! woohoo!!!

You go girl!!!! Good luck! You are very beautiful!
  • staliajones
    Options
    [/quote]

"Well I am taking it slow, havent worked out in a while!:blushing: I am going to workout doing cardio about 4 times a week, and at least for 20 minutes. I am going to do strength training 3 times a week at least 20 mins a day..I will work up as I get better at it.. Next week I will try and crank it up.. Our problems are totally opposite..I am going over my daily calories!:explode: I will be glad when im my old self again! Kids will do that to ya! lol good luck!:happy:"
    [/quote]

Don't worry girl, your endurance will improve drastically once you start! I know in the past (prior to joining and not really recording calories) I have gone almost triple what my allowance during the day is because I would eat even when I wasn't hungry as well as eat large portions. Now that isn't saying that I don't have belly rumblings throughout the day, but when that happens I know to grab a handful of almonds or something like a piece of fruit and even water to hold me over until my meal. I also found that if I slow down while I eat (you may not have this luxury with children) then I tend to be satisfied with that portion size.

What is the most difficult thing for you?
  • buffjess
    Options
    Count me in too! I need to be held accountable for a goal! We're going to Lake of the Woods over 4th of July...I don't want to be the fattest girl there again!

Today = 150
    Goal by July = 125-130

We are around the same range! Good luck to both of us!!:drinker:
  • buffjess
    Options
    lets do it
    Im at a good pace right now
    Im losing
    I will probably get a new job
    and I feel great
    so lets do it..

Good Luck!!!
  • buffjess
    Options
    Glad to see so many people joining in for the challenge. Should we post weight every Wednesday and keep up with each other throughout the week to give and receive encouragement?!?!

Yes lets do that!! Every Wednesday we will post our weight!! Im so ready for this!!
  • buffjess
    Options
    ATTENTION BEACH BODY CHALLENGERS..WE WILL CHECK IN EVERY WEDNESDAY WITH OUR WEIGHT!! ALSO WE WILL POST OUR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNERS DAILY AS WELL AS OUR DAILY EXERCISE!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • buffjess
    Options
    I'm in too!
    Current weight: 150
    Goal weight by summer (hopefully!): 125 (although i'd be ok with 130!)

Good luck!!!:wink:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY in! I'm moving to Miami from Wisconsin the end of July...so I TOTALLY need it! Hoping to lose 20 lbs...maybe more:)

Good luck everyone!
  • buffjess
    Options
    Definitely in.
    Starting weight =143.
    Goal weight =130.

Have a great rest of the week!

-Kara

Good luck!!!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Can I suggest we do a new post every Wednesday? The threads get SOOOO long when everyone posts on the same one every week... is that ok with everyone?
  • buffjess
    Options
    Sounds like fun, Im in!

Today: 168
    Goal: 140

Good Luck this week! :bigsmile:

Stacy
    Good luck!!
  • cnichol
    cnichol Posts: 17
    Options