Lost to Love (Wutchoo want back!)

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
The majority of us have lived, loved, and lost over the years. And when I say lost, I mean those situations you get into a more serious relationship and some goods change hands. Then, things faulter and you break up, but you don't get that something back. This could be something you left after moving out, something you spent money on and gave them, or ???

For me, I had an amazing woollined denim jacket with some personally important insignia on the collar that some girl (phsyco chick, it turns out) kept when I broke up. She told me she didn't have it, but found out years later she gave it to her new boyfriend (now husband).

Sooooo, WHAT DID YOU LOSE? WUTCHOO WANT BACK, DAMNGIT!?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Options
    Virginity? Bahaha...

Wait, you want it back now? ;)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I used to sleep over at my ex's house a lot when we were together. I had a nice stash of clothes that he refused to give me. I also had an assortment of pipes that were very expensive. He still has them. It's fine since I don't have any use for them but dammit I want my clothes back. I finally fit them again.
  • kath2810
    kath2810 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hey there , sorry to hear that, sometimes those we believe we can trust, turn out to be the most untrustworthy...
    I lost my willingness to allow people into my heart ... :(
    Hoping that will change.

:)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Virginity? Bahaha...

Wait, you want it back now? ;)

:laugh:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I lost my huge bazooms when i quit nursing. i def would like those back!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Hey there , sorry to hear that, sometimes those we believe we can trust, turn out to be the most untrustworthy...
    I lost my willingness to allow people into my heart ... :(
    Hoping that will change.

I've got more than enough reasons to feel the same, but I've REALLY worked on understanding forgiveness...for myself and the other person. I hope you find your way along. There are PLENTY of people out there who you can give your heart to and trust.

All the best!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I lost my huge bazooms when i quit nursing. i def would like those back!

Being a guy, I see the logic in this. :drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I want my clothes back. I finally fit them again.

LOL! NIZE!
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My garlic press.

Oh, yeah, and all the points on my CVS (pharmacy) card. He kept the key tag, too.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If we are referring to material goods than it would be my Pennywise video.

Oh hang on a sec. Video...nah. That's so old. He can keep that.
  • adlawham
    adlawham Posts: 20
    Options
    I had some really rare Mariah Carey CDs, promo CDs, from other countries that I sold on eBay. I'd love to have them back as I've never seen them for sell again.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I was the person who kept his favorite baseball cap.

In my defense, he never returned my calls for him to come get it
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my favorite bong. it was a 6ft purple graffix. had some awesome stickers, bob marley, jimi hendrix, this really cool psychedelic sun. i loved that bong. so many good times. none that i remember all that clearly tho. but i'm sure they kicked *kitten*.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Lou. The stuffed armadillo beanie baby I gave my high school boyfriend.
    My old hooters work uniform that some guy I dated kept.

Turns out fiance really loves those outfits...
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I guess just some DVD's. I'm the one who made off with some lovely parting "gifts".
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    My first boyfriend took me for $300. It was 1989, so $300 was a hell of a lot of money when you worked for $3.35 scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins. I'm now friends with him on facebook.... that would probably put my kid through college with interest attached. I should get it back!

I've also lost a ton of cool camping gear. They always steal my camping gear.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I guess just some DVD's. I'm the one who made off with some lovely parting "gifts".
    Yeah most men don't look as cute in women's clothes as we look in mens clothing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Some time in the 90's a guy who almost wanted to barely become a shadow of my boyfriend for 5 minutes kept my stuffed monkey hostage after I left my overnight bag at his house during a date after spending the night at my girlfriends and leaving late at night without it. He might have been offended I wouldn't spend the night at HIS house yet, or just wanted to creep my gym/overnight bag. I drove around the whittier/downey/paramount/ area for 1.5 hours following his screwy directions to his house to pick it up before realizing he didn't want to give it back to me yet for whatever reason, and that it wasn't worth it. I gave up on TWO hairy fluffy brainless apes that day. The latter though, I'd had for years and had sentimental value. The former was just an overstuffed waste of time.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sanity..lost it but its returned