Lost to Love (Wutchoo want back!)

Options

Replies

• Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I dont really want them back NOW because I am too small for them, but I left all my clothes when I left my first husband, and a year later his new wife was wearing them when we did the kid exchange thing. How freaking creepy is that?
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I would get any use out of it now, because it was bought for his eyes only, but I left behind a beautiful off white silk negligee with a matching robe. It had a little pearls and elaborate embroidery. It was tailored to a perfect fit. I only wore it once, but it really made me feel so beautiful. I left it hanging in his guest room closet, I'm sure it's still there.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I was in a band with my ex-boyfriend, and he pressured me into buying a $2,000 keyboard (piano). I didn't really want to spend the money on it, but I was insecure and blinded by love, so I didn't push back. When we broke up 3 years later, he wanted to buy my keyboard back from me for way less than it was worth. He wasn't willing to bargain with me, and I no longer had any use for it.

I wish I had never bought the thing in the first place, and I wish I had held out for more money when I sold it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    My garlic press.

Oh, yeah, and all the points on my CVS (pharmacy) card. He kept the key tag, too.

Ahhhh...the garlic press is always a clincher.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I was the person who kept his favorite baseball cap.

In my defense, he never returned my calls for him to come get it

Oh, you're *THAT* girl. :D
  • Timshel_
    Options
    My old hooters work uniform that some guy I dated kept.

Turns out fiance really loves those outfits...

Mmmm Hmmm...Smart man.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I've also lost a ton of cool camping gear. They always steal my camping gear.

I'd be beating down doors for camping gear back!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I gave up on TWO hairy fluffy brainless apes that day. The latter though, I'd had for years and had sentimental value. The former was just an overstuffed waste of time.

Fine parting gifts I suppose. Sounds like a creeper anyway.
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Two wasted years. I'd like those back, please and thank you.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I dont really want them back NOW because I am too small for them, but I left all my clothes when I left my first husband, and a year later his new wife was wearing them when we did the kid exchange thing. How freaking creepy is that?

lol. You should have said something like, "Oh yeah, I used to fit in those but they are a little too big for me now. They look great on you though." :D /snark
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I'm not sure if I would get any use out of it now, because it was bought for his eyes only, but I left behind a beautiful off white silk negligee with a matching robe. It had a little pearls and elaborate embroidery. It was tailored to a perfect fit. I only wore it once, but it really made me feel so beautiful. I left it hanging in his guest room closet, I'm sure it's still there.

This post is useless without a picture. I am a visual person. :D
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I wish I had never bought the thing in the first place, and I wish I had held out for more money when I sold it.

In retrospect, it was an expensive lesson, but I am sure a lesson learned.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Two wasted years. I'd like those back, please and thank you.

Ugh...we all have TONS of that in life. I could probably get at least 10 years back on stupid decsions. At least!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 wasted years, close to $10,000 in debt, and a motorcycle that I bought for him. Yeah, I'd like all of those things back now.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Lou. The stuffed armadillo beanie baby I gave my high school boyfriend.
    My old hooters work uniform that some guy I dated kept.

Turns out fiance really loves those outfits...

Ya think?? :bigsmile: That would be awesome for roleplay...
    Would you like any dipping sauce??
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    The air compressor! Sounds weird, but that's what I was most upset about him taking! lol
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Definitely all of my photography pics to my ex-husband when the Realtor said leave them up as they make it look more like a home...and they pics were older so not sure where the negatives went ...and before digital...oh well~
    Still would not trade it for the wonderful life I have today :)
  • nrod1988
    nrod1988 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hahaha the virginity thing was soo funny! lol Thank god I havent been through that hope i wont either...
  • luckyshilling
    luckyshilling Posts: 229
    Options
    I never got my PS2 and all my games back (I bought it the day it came out *tear*). Girls who game, never hook your *kitten* up at your boyfriends house just cuz he has a bigger TV! Just go buy a bigger TV and keep it at your own place. You have been warned.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    WUTCHOO

...gesundheit?