What's your favorite food right now?

Options

Replies

• twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    One food that keeps popping up in my diary is Pop Secret's Homestyle popcorn - especially since it only has 140 calories per bag (I used to think it was more, but I won't argue with MFP) - I've been eating it almost every night for a snack. 'Tis Tasty!

Also lately I've become a huge fan of bell peppers or especially the little sweet peppers - been taking one or the other every day for lunch.
  • deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with cherry tomatoes and olives.

Fish tacos and I used to not like fish!
  • missbossypants
    missbossypants Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am IN LOVE with Astro Greek Yogurt with Honey. It's not tart like plain greek yogurt. So delicious! I just had some with strawberries and kiwi. mmm mmmmm!
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fat free sour cream and onion pringles :love: YUM!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Eggs made in any fashion. A couple of boiled eggs for breakfast means a good start to the day.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Whatever is in my bountiful basket.. they tend to give you the same stuff 2 weeks in a row and I end up having it for 3 or 4 weeks. then when they switch it I miss it. .Like avocados.. I miss them.. luckily they have them often!!

What is this bountiful basket you speak of?
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Fruit. I always get me a nice sized bowl ^.^ And slice a Banana, with a few sliced large strawberries & put 20 blue berries on top.
    It looks so colorful and beautiful and tastes lovely.
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hubbard Golden Dawn Squash - ohhh it's soooooo good. mmmm

Cruskit, cheese, ham and mustard 'sandwich'.
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My kids do this (the carrots with ketchup). My son loves it. I don't care-at least he's getting his veggies. Right now, I love the cocoa flavored almonds. they're the same calories as regular almonds, and it's like you're eating a Hershey bar with almonds! But, I have to limit them to one serving or i'd eat the whole bag!
    yes. i was just explaining to my friend the other day how i went through phases.
    here are some the weird phases that i've had that probably deviate from the norm:

1) mustard.
    2) broccoli.
    3) raw broccoli with mustard. (gross i know, but it was delicious to me.)
    4) carrots.
    5) ketchup.
    6) carrots with ketchup? have yet to try this one, but i'm afraid i'll get hooked.

and now: scrambled/fried/toasted/beaten/slurped/hardboiled/separated/whatever eggs.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I been eating beef jerky all week, I can have the whole bag for 150 cals
  • crazy4fids
    crazy4fids Posts: 173
    Options
    All of it.

Seriously....Chobani bite caramel with pineapple bits. I add chopped walnuts to it. YUM!!

Oh yeah....and fresh berries. They are now coming back down in price and I could eat them 24/7. Blueberries & raspberries, handfuls of them!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    my go to snack is baby bells or cocoa almonds or.... n forgive me but.. marshmallows. any kind lol
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My favorite food has always been lasagna during the last 30 years and that has not changed.

I do have pumpkin cheesecake everyday of my life as a pre-workout meal. I guess that could qualify as a new favorite since I have it so much, lol.
  • hourrecord2020
    Options
    TACOS

I make 20-60 at a time wrap in foil.

the college m.r.e. 20g protein dunno carbs and about 300 calories each. YUM!!!
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Grilled sandwiches with arrabbiata sauce, mozarella, olives, and oregano.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    spaghetti squash and anything with spinach!

One of my favorite things right now is portobellos stuffed with fresh baby spinach and fat free feta,sprinkled with low fat mozzarella and baked. 257 calories for two large caps
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    my go to snack is baby bells or cocoa almonds or.... n forgive me but.. marshmallows. any kind lol

I also will eat plain marshmallows.....I like them with popcorn too!
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Love those cocoa almonds--but also for me avocado and have been craving pretzel sticks...must want the salt.
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    For me its the chopped turkey salad with oil and vinegar dressing from Subway. I have had one everyday this week for lunch lol! Oh my goodness they are so tasty :love: