spicy food

Options
13»

Replies

• spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I love spicy food! Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese are the types I eat the most. I'd love to try others one day, but my friends are weaklings when it comes to this haha
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Just made a batch of Uttapam Waffles. Savory lentil, rice and wheat waffles.
    Take a 200g/7oz packet of Gits Uttapam from your local Indian mkt and pour the powder in a bowl. Next add 1 cup bisquick baking mix, if you don't have Bisquick any instant waffle mix will do. Add 1 1/2 cup carbmaster skim milk, 1/4 c egg beaters and 2 tbsp oil. Whisk and let rest while you heat up your waffle iron. 1/3 cup batter per waffle. Serves 8. 190 calories each with 7 g of protein. Savory and mildly spicy. We love their portability and it is a fast way to have fresh bread at any meal. I love to serve them with soups
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I love spicy Thai food the most and next spicy Indian food. I'm asian american, so I grew up eating spicy food.

Tabasco, chili, and sriracha are staples in my home.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm an oddity. I like mustard-like spices but I'm not big on pepper spices. Jalapenos are as far as I will go with peppers. But spicy deli mustard? The spicier the better. I've started asking for extra wasabi with my sushi too, since I seem to finish the portion they give me almost all the time.