It doesnt matter how long it takes...189 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• ismedee
    ismedee Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome dedication, and very inspiring, thank you for sharing your story!! You look great, congratulations on your achievements! :happy:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this. It's what I needed to hear :)
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    As one of you MFP friends, I want to tell you that you are such a dedicated person, such a joy to know and a success story that keeps me going. :happy:
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You've lost about as much as I want to lose. May I add you as a friend?
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow good job!
  • TessaSkyer
    TessaSkyer Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! Your story is truly inspirational.
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    You have had an amazing transformation and your story speaks to me on a day when I needed it. I was just writing about how I was a tad discouraged the weight wasn't falling off faster b/c I have so much to lose. Thank you for your story.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I love seeing stories like yours, sticking things through !!
    Wow that is some fortitude, you look so much happier
    and yes

5 years is not a long time in the scope of your life .

but such an amazing change!!

and you definitely show the power of perseverance!
  • cebelton
    cebelton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like how you put it ....as long as the overall trend is downwards thats all that matters. Thanks for the reminder and great motivation!! Congrats to you!
  • chipmunk10
    chipmunk10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great! Thank you so much for posting your story, it gives us all that extra ablity to hold on and keep trying! Great job!
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Way to go. My process has been a slow one too. But you know what? That means it truly becomes a lifestyle change. It doesn't happen fast and then you're 'done'. It happens slowly and you learn to live a new life and to forever keep it off. Way to go.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation.
    I have watched as others have lost twice as much weight as I in the same or shorter period of time. I am envious...yes. But, I am losing and not gaining . My body is getting leaner and tighter every day. I am confident for the first time that I will get to goal... in my body's own time. I am doing what is right for me and it is working, slowly, but surely.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!
  • eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    such an amazing story, thanks for sharing. I get distracted at times and a few moments here and there I wonder what the hard work is all for when I can't even lose as much as I thought I would...but now I can see that in a year's time or two can have a significant change as long as I keep at it and be diligent.
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing - I'm nearly in tears just seeing how well you have done and how much better you must feel. You should be so fricking proud of yourself - it's not the speed of the journey, it's the end result that matters.

A true inspiration :)
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What a great story!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me. I'm so inconsistent with my tracking and exercise. I can use all the good motiviation I can get. All the best to you!! :drinker:
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Thank you for share! You are doing an amazing job :drinker: :smile: :drinker:
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    Your story is such an inspiration for everyone!! You look incredible.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Great story. You've done an amazing job! You are an inspiration to me. Keep of the amazing job. :-)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    This is why you're one of my favorite friends! You're humble, hard working, and generous with your time, compliments, etc. Keep up the great work for yourself and re: inspiring the rest of us. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!