What are you having for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful and yummy looking breakfast!

Mine is coffee always and then i kinda rotate through the following

2 eggs scrambled on 90 calorie toast
    90 calorie toast with 2 tbsp peanut butter granola with banana (its new from planters and its amazing!!!)
    smoothie with almond milk ice banana cinnamon and peanut butter
  • addictedtoglitter
    addictedtoglitter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1 cup of snap peas, 2 hb eggs and 2 clementines. Delicious
  • MackieMotivation
    MackieMotivation Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This morning I had half a white grapefruit followed by 2 homemade oatbran pancakes (made with egg white, oatbran and natural yoghurt) toped with 1 egg plus 2 eggwhites scrambled and 200g of peeled plum tomatoes.

It was a tasty breaky indeed! I have poridge oats made with water and dried fruit every Tuesday and Thursday so tomorow I'll have porridge with dried apricots :)
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is hard to eat a lot of the time.. Today It's a smoothie consisting of: orange, banana, mango, strawberries, spinach, blueberries a touch of yogurt and almond milk. And coffee.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I had my usual: Plain chobani with 1 tbsp of nutella and a tbsp of mini chocolate chips! YUMMO!
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    25g müesli, a small bowl full defrozen berries, and a low cal vanilla yogurt! And post workout, a quarter of a german protein bar and a kiwi alongside coffee with a teaspoon of sugar :D
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Today, it was a bacon and lettuce sandwich.

Yours breakfast was very cheerful looking, and that kind of cheer only happens on the weekends around here.
  • HoneyCashew
    HoneyCashew Posts: 23
    Options
    Amazing and yummy display! Love it. I had egg and cheddar on a whole wheat slim roll with coffee and a banana...pretty much the same thing every day but it keeps me going!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Parfait

1 so delicious vanilla coconut yogurt
    1 cup strawberries
    1 small banana
    1 tbsp chocolate chips crushed

Layer ti up!

That sounds so good! I'm adding coconut yogurt to my shopping list this week!

I had a vanilla protein shake (vegan) with some strawberries blended in, pumpkin seeds on the side - quite boring in comparison to all the breakfasts on here.
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I had string cheese in my car while rushing to work :smile:
  • WorkoutMusicDiva
    Options
    WOW! That's an awesome looking plate! Even if I stayed home everyday, I doubt I would have the energy to make such beautiful presentations. My breakfasts have to be portable and quick so I alternate between home made oatmeal (old fashioned oats, not the instant kind with hardly any fiber and tons of sugar! I make a big batch of mine on the weekends with Stivia, vanilla and cinnamon) with a cup of mixed berries (which was today). And my alternate breakfast is a home made breakfast wrap, either in a sprouted grain tortilla feat. turkey sausages and veggies or in a low carb whole wheat tortilla with turkey sausage, veggies and cheese. Again, I make 5 of these on the weekend all wrapped up to go so I can grab and go on my way to work.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    ok wow i'd be so happy if i wake up to a table of breakfast as the one you prepared!
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    20 oz black coffee, 1 scoop of Dymatize mint chocolate with banana and 1/2 cup forzen blueberries mixed in a smoothie
  • HaleyxErin
    HaleyxErin Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    pumpkin pancakes super yummy!
  • Fleshgodful
    Options
    Nothing. I'm not hungry and it just reduces the size of my dinner.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and brie. I have to give a presentation today, and that means no cooking.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Kashi Black Currants and Walnut Cereal with 2% milk and coffee with french vanilla creamer and no sugar.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My favorite meal of the day by far. I'm a little set in my routine so always looking for new ideas.

Here's my breakfast today..

Screenshot2013-05-01at85451AM_zps75869043.png

Don't make fun, I think food tastes better when it's pretty..Boyfriend said he compromised his masculinity by eating it..:laugh:

Forgot to add: It's 2 eggs with feta cheese, honey baked ham, 3/4 cup goat milk yogurt with almonds and chia, fruit salad

So what'd you have today/are planning to have?

Wow, beautiful display! It would be perfect on instagram haha.

I had three hardboiled eggs, some cherry tomatoes, and salsa! And of course, coffee :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Coffee w/ Half and Half
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Honey cinnamon grits and an apple lol.