What's on your mind at this exact moment?

Options

Replies

• SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    time for the gym :smile:
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I wish my parents would leave for work so I can have the living room to exercise!
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Only 6 hours until wine o'clock!!
  • vagirl8669
    vagirl8669 Posts: 96
    Options
    Why did I stay up until 2am when the alarm goes off at 6????????
  • MattN1972
    MattN1972 Posts: 117
    Options
    my breakfast im eating.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'd rather go back to bed than go into work.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Sex...cake.....sleep.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    How soft my skin feels. I took a suggestion to use gold bond lotion after swimming and it really felt better this morning.
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    It's a bank holiday on MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    I'm bored should probably do some housework but Im avoiding it lol
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Actually, I cannot stop thinking about my new swing. It's the most ridiculous thing I've acquired that I'm excited about. I doubt any other 40-somethings are really excited about their new swing purchase (and I mean a children's swing not a sex swing!). Gonna be able to practice my gymnastics/calisthenics moves now! :drinker:

TPSW040a_4.jpg

Comes without the double swing and you have to make your own children. But does come with some rings for dips and so on. Gonna get some rope for rope climbing. Grr!
  • Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hugh Laurie. I just finished re-watching all House MD seasons. Also, how good the lunch my mom is cooking smells.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    My legs are sore ...I'm dreading the 40+ flights of stairs and 4 miles I will walk at work today .....Why the heck did I choose to use the Jacob's Ladder for cardio today, a day after my leg/glute workout????? Doh ......
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hugh Laurie. I just finished re-watching all House MD seasons. Also, how good the lunch my mom is cooking smells.

I WAS thinking about how some ppl on the threads are just desperate for attention until I read this post...now I'm thinking of how much I miss House. Best. Show. Ever.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide whtether to go on a Mortorcycle Run tomorrow morning or plan a Cinco de Mayo BBQ for a few close friends.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    wondering what road dogs lips are like from a previous thread :laugh: :laugh:
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    is there enough coffee in the world to jumpstart me this morning?

also for three days now: "I Hanker for a Hunk of, a slab or slice or chunk of, a snack that is a winner and yet won't spoil my dinner! I hanker for a hunk of cheeeeese!"

some of you are old enough for that to get stuck in your head, which means I will be free of it now... free! aaaahahahhhhaa!
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    Why am I going camping this weekend with the cubscouts? It is supposed to rain all weekend.