Question for the women

Options
I need a different type of deodorant. I need something that is clear gel and will last. I use Secret, I'm fine with reapplying after a workout, but if I step a foot outside, it is gone. So what do you use that lasts?

Replies

• Jeanniekellar
    Jeanniekellar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sweat a lot. I have to use mens deoderant. I can't find anything for the ladies that works for me. I even tried the "medicated" kind thats extra expensive. I use Old Spice Figi now. lol
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Try looking for ones that are a combination of antipersperant and deodorant. The first will help prevent the sweat from escaping the pores, while the second acts as a nicely scented cover up for any possibly odour.

Deodorant on it's own as far as I'm concerened, is useless.
  • _rozamu
    _rozamu Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I use the crystal deodorant from Super Supplements. It's a little bit more expensive but lasts a LONG time and its all natural.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    It's so hard to say because so much of it is body chemistry. Secret is the only thing that works for me. Trial and error, I suppose. Try Mitchum, maybe. I used that for a while and liked it.
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I like Dove Clinical Strength, personally. In the past though when I was really self conscious about my sweating I tried Certain Dri, I applied it at night and *supposedly* it lasts 72 hours. After using it for a bit it seemed to work pretty well at preventing me from sweating too much, then I just applied a regular deoderant more for the smell than anything. I agree with the PP though that it does have a lot to do with body chemistry, and trial and error is, unfortunately, the best way to go.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i think I use Secret Platinum Protection..
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Just dusting powder.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    It's so hard to say because so much of it is body chemistry. Secret is the only thing that works for me. Trial and error, I suppose. Try Mitchum, maybe. I used that for a while and liked it.

Ditto on the Mitchum.
  • nmhollins
    nmhollins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sweat a lot myself and have to switch up which deodordant I use every few months or so or else it stops working. Try that! :wink:
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I use mens deodorant. Its embarrassing that I smell worst than my hubs.. :/ but whatya gnna do???
  • mkrz
    mkrz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Look for Mitchum brand. It's an Anti-Perspirant plus Deodorant. Amazing. I don't even need to reapply after heavy work outs.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Ditto on the Mitchum.

I use Mitchum and still have to re-apply.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Seems like the problem is with outside, not with you.

Just don't go outside! :flowerforyou:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I use a men's deodorant.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am in love with sure pomegranate deodorant (I use spray and roll on) smells soo nice (I sometimes don't even bother applying perfume!) and it's doing me really well...

I sometimes use mens roll ons (or spray if it's my bfs)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a similar question... I can't use normal deoderants because they make me break out in hives and my skin peels off. :( I started using this organic brand (JASON) but now it too is making me break out in hives. Does anyone know of anything that would work for someone like me? I've been just using baby powder but it really doesn't work very well...
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Strong enough for a man but made for a woman?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I use mens deodorant. Its embarrassing that I smell worst than my hubs.. :/ but whatya gnna do???
    Most women do, actually.

To the OP, I use Degree for the ladies.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i use speed stick. strong enough for a man, made for a man...but it still works on women, surprise surprise!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Strong enough for a man but made for a woman?

Old slogan. I think it's "Strong Enough for a Woman" these days.