MAY 1 30 DAY SHRED STARTERS HERE

Options
13»

Replies

• djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am doing that too! I am doing them back to back to get a good workout! OMG! It's tough, but I'm committed!
  • honigbubble
    honigbubble Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4, after a few day's break because I was in sooo much pain!!! It gets easier everytime, but does anyone else get wheezy when doing the punches? :blushing:
  • DevinnAlexandriaHill
    DevinnAlexandriaHill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 4 of Level 2!!! I have sciatica, so the floor work is aggravating that nerve. Nontheless, I am determined to get through the 30 days! I am already down a total of 11 inches!!! :smile:
  • DevinnAlexandriaHill
    DevinnAlexandriaHill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    9.5 inches!!! That's great!!! Keep it up!
  • djwife03
    Options
    Has anyone ever completed the 30 day shred and still was only able to do the modified version of a few of the moves?
  • adellie76
    adellie76 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I just started Shredding today. Can I join in?
  • damewendy
    damewendy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18 today. Having the hardest time with the walk hands out pushups and the plank cardio sections.
  • Shaylaurkoski
    Shaylaurkoski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I completed 30DS on Friday 5/18. I was not able to do advanced moves for all of them but for some. I just made myself do it. All that I did was shred but I did it every day for 30 days! I didn't know that you should take a day of rest! :ohwell: I lost 2 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my thigh and 10 lbs weight loss. I used 3 lb. dumbbells the whole time as I was too cheap to buy other weights! LOL. I am by no means in shape and I'm a smoker so if I can do it so can you guys! I had to take a 5 sec breather plenty of times and would try advanced moves as long as I could bear it and then do the modified moves the rest of the time.

I started Ripped in 30 today and am a bit sore (surprisingly to me). I thought that level one on that would be easy since I had just completed 10 days of level 3 of 30DS and I was wrong. KInd of glad that I did 30DS first as RI30 seems a bit harder! I almost feel addicted to Jillian now which is weird because I hated her in the beginning! LOL.

Anyway. . . .good luck to all of you still on 30DS. YOU CAN DO IT!!! If you have questions or need encouragement please feel free to add me!
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 level 3 today.i killed me i havent lost any weight so far since i started.my weigh in and measurements r tomorrow .i hopr i lost weight if not then more inches atleast
  • djwife03
    Options
    I will be finishing level 2 today, and starting level 3 tomorrow. I'm also doing 6week, 6pack ABS with Jillian......OMG! But, I WILL DO THIS!!!!
  • Kerbgirl
    Kerbgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I had no idea this was on youtube. I am going to start today. Thanks everyone!
  • DevinnAlexandriaHill
    Options
    Okay....it took me forever to finish Level 2. I HATED it, but I made it! Level 3, here I come!