40 lbs in 4 months!! with pictures!!!

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,244 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...you look great...quite a transformation...congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! :D
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! I love the feedback! give me more fuel to work harder!! :)

All I can say is work hard, stay committed and consistent, and eating clean is especially important! It took me a year to learn this, and after I had it down, it wasnt long before I started to see results! It is amazing the things your body will do if you feed it right!!!

I am, yes, very proud of my hard work. I am only half way there, and I cannot wait to attain my goal.
  • Snikkee
    Options
    You have amazing results! I have lost a total of 95 lbs. The last 18 with the help of myfitnesspal.com. I've hit plateaus before but not this long. ( almost 1 year). I've pretty much stayed the same except when I quit smoking when I gained 15 lbs. back. I did manage to lose that again, but I fell off the wagon and started smoking again and I'm pretty sure that's why I lost the weight. I have another 14 lbs. to go. I 've been keeping up the diet pretty well, but due to a motorcycle accident and other medical problems, I haven't been able to really continue a regular exercise routine like before. I'm still on restricted activity but was wondering what your diet/exercise routine has been and that it's something that I might be able to do. I'm aware that changing up your workout every so often actually helps too as your body can get "used to" and cause a plateau instead of continued weight loss so any ideas could be beneficial. Thank you!

Changing up the work out is good advice. strength training is always a must. I suggest cross fit or High intensity interval training.
  • slowglitchen
    Options
    Omgosh... Thanks for the encouragement.. I am too skeered to post my starter pics of me :( but will post later.. :indifferent:
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • HappyLuckyAlix
    HappyLuckyAlix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fantasticaly great work - you're an inspiration. :-)
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Man I'd kill to have your hips.

LOL!! that is a first! my hips piss me off! lol. buying jeans is a b*tch! but I do love my perky buns now. ;)
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is an amazing transformation! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • kdubwilsoon
    Options
    Awesome job and you look great!! Please share more specifics on your workout in the gym and eating habits, exercised done, how long, etc. You've accomplished a goal that many of us are trying to reach and your help would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations!!!
  • EmmaJackson130
    EmmaJackson130 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation Great job!
  • saralee61386
    saralee61386 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You rock!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! awesome job Ive lost a little of 40 in 4 months! just got alot more to go!!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    great results
  • kgammage86
    kgammage86 Posts: 15
    Options
    Holy ****!! Amazing transformation!!!
  • mommahopz
    mommahopz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing ~ awesome job!
  • Snikkee
    Options
    Awesome job and you look great!! Please share more specifics on your workout in the gym and eating habits, exercised done, how long, etc. You've accomplished a goal that many of us are trying to reach and your help would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

It is a lot of dedication and staying committed and consistent... not letting excuses get in your way or hold you back, pushing yourself when you do not think you could possibly go any further.

I work out hard, typically 2-4 hours a day. My work outs are always different a mix of cardio, circuits, strength, H.I.I.T, cross fit, TRX, I also work out with a personal trainer.

My eating is clean such as: veggies, fruits, chicken ( white meat only, basically boneless, skinless chicken breast ) whole wheat, nuts, egg whites, yogurt (chobani, has lots of protein ) I also use a supplement to get more protein into my diet, they are basically protein shakes. Not able to provide the name due to solicitation.
  • valentine357
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Keep going!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!