Safe foods at burger king?

Options
13»

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    You can always ask to see their safety rating from the Health Department. In some places it must be clearly posted. Good luck to you.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Fries dipped in a chocolate milkshake placed in the Triple Whopper with double cheese and extra veggies. It's a heart-stopper of taste
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    got to have me a whopper once in a while, leave off the mayonnaise!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I don't know about safe foods, but the safe WORD is "no more," and I've never had to use it.

Uhm, that's actually two words. You need a better safe word.

Please don't derail my thread, it is against forum rules

Party pooper.
  • rcwible83
    rcwible83 Posts: 42
    Options
    Just chiming in to say that I really enjoy your username, OP.

Thehehe....Made me giggle.....:laugh:
  • TrracyGirl
    TrracyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Interested to know what the OP chose ;-p

Personally, I've not had a whopper with cheese in years (MMmmmm *insert Homer-esque* drool), but you never forget the taste and feel of the greasy mix of fat and sauces that run down your hand :D

My 2 cents (damn the cents sign being gone!) on a serious note..... just say no! Subway.. the only "safe" place.
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Interested to know what the OP chose ;-p

Personally, I've not had a whopper with cheese in years (MMmmmm *insert Homer-esque* drool), but you never forget the taste and feel of the greasy mix of fat and sauces that run down your hand :D

My 2 cents (damn the cents sign being gone!) on a serious note..... just say no! Subway.. the only "safe" place.

I got taco bell instead
  • Str0ng_Heart
    Options
    This was all very cute to read.. :flowerforyou:
    I say if it fits your cals/macros get what you want.. I usually have a whopper jr no mayo.. sometimes cheese.. if im super hungry i get two. No mayo, one with cheese, one with out.. it equals out to less cals than whopper with cheese no mayo!! :smokin: But I never go over my daily cals or macros.. And i dont have it everyday.