New people on Fitness pal

Options
2»

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    If you are down as active then don,t eat them back. MVP takes it into account
  • NoExcuses79
    NoExcuses79 Posts: 233
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the site a friend sent me here for the food tracking tool that to this point has proven to be most helpful. You don't realize how far off you are till you start tracking. PROS: It has help me get closer to my goal intake.......CONS: Showed me what a bad job I was doing. So anyway great to be here and look forward to some great and informative discussions with you. Later!!!
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Stayed on my calorie intake salt was a little high
  • harehartley
    Options
    i am finding it really helpful and such a vast food diary . it just makes things simple. works great with a fitbit as well.
  • allan212
    allan212 Posts: 2
    Options
    I found that the calories automatically worked out on here are too high so I found it better to calculate how many cals to consume from http://www.dietchef.co.uk/ you just put your info onto there but make sure to un tick the box so u don't get promotional emails. been using the site for a week now and it seems really good. download the app too that's really useful.
  • hbfirstlady
    hbfirstlady Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was really surprised how much salt pre-packaged & frozen food has! :noway:
  • notw4life
    notw4life Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone I am new -Sort of - and wanted to introduce myself looking for others to be friends and encourage each other into staying on the workout programs and so forth. so hey and hope to talk later.
  • angelastalls
    angelastalls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Scooby calculator tells me 1965 calories per day. My fitness pal tells me 1600. I'm sticking with mfp. Almost 2,000 sounds awfully high for a female.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    It definitely works.

8488541.png