Replies

• shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go:) Awesome!
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will keep on this for a few more weeks. Right now I am highly discouraged, I gained almost 4 pounds in those 12 days. I have reaad that this happens, that my body needs time to adapt after a lifetime eating too little calories, but I am not hopeless because I still fit in my recently adquired size 10 slimfit jeans :wink:
    And because I love having plenty of calories to eat everyday, sometimes I cannot eat that much ot feeling bloated. WOW!

I completely understand.... It does take a while to eat more. That's a clear sign of a slow metabolism. Just stick with it and eventually your body will accept more food. I eat 5 times a day and I'm pretty used to it my down. I can definitely tell my metabolism has revved up.

Try eating whole good fat foods like avocados, nuts, peanut butter etc. I also eat hemp seeds which are low fat, high calories and fiber and has tons of protein. I mix them in my protein smoothies in order to meet my calories and protein macros.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Nice work. Way to represent the Roadmappers! :drinker:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Those results are great!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look great!
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great results!

I've been toying with the idea of doing this and just haven't found the courage yet. I'll be back to read this again and get some ideas on where to start. Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!