You can't just have one.....

Options

Replies

• Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    peanut butter.

I was just telling my husband if I'd have a tbs daily I could up my protein, but I just can't buy a jar cause I wouldn't be able to stop :( Told him if he ever sees a single serving size packette at the convenience store, to steal me one!

YEP. And peanut butter is something I might as well just rub right into my butt. :)
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    I can't just have one chocolate covered raisin and white chocolate covered pretzels, nor cookies, nor 1 serving of cookies and cream ice cream.

Those are some of mine. I think I'll stop here before I might cause myself to go get one of these not so manageable foods of mine.
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If I eat anything sweet.... I cant stop
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Cookie and ice cream! Ben and Jerry's cartons are single servings, right?!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Slice of pizza.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Anything salty, sugary, or carb-y. They ususally go hand in hand.

Namely: Pizza, fruit snacks, dark chocolate and many more.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nuts (any kind), pizza, golden Oreos
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Piece of raw broccoli. I can literally eat three heads in a day.

Junk food: Doritos Sweet Chili
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Oreo cookies.....1 is too many and 12 is not enough. I havent had an oreo in a year because i dont want a serving size of two cookies. So i just dont have them. I do however, visit them and tell them i miss them every week when i go grocery shopping lol.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    wings, fries, soft pretzels, hard pretzels, women

lol women..... :)
  • Thinnyminime
    Thinnyminime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who has a problem with cereal. I rarely eat it because I always over indulge. I have all these thoughts like "you're supposed to eat breakfast...it's the most important meal of the day and ...cereal is a healthy meal, whole grains...yadda yadda! Phew, I'm not the only one!
  • DietCola1968
    DietCola1968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I cannot be trusted with a bag of... almonds, mini cheddar rice cakes or sweet chili heat rice crisps. :sad:
  • calculustiger
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who has a problem with cereal. I rarely eat it because I always over indulge. I have all these thoughts like "you're supposed to eat breakfast...it's the most important meal of the day and ...cereal is a healthy meal, whole grains...yadda yadda! Phew, I'm not the only one!
    About a week ago I tried to test my control, and ended up eating 4 boxes in less than 2 days. Needless to say, the next time I buy it I'll definitely limit myself to one normal-sized box.
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Can't have just one slice of pizza.
    this and fries and chips (any kind)...I can live off only eating these foods
  • getrealforme
    Options
    Cereal.

THIS!!! I just CAN'T have only one bowl of cereal, I seriously can't help myself. So I just don't buy any.

Ugh. This. I stopped buying box cereal years ago. Sometime as a treat I'll buy the individual serving honey but cheerios. My husband mocks me that I think cereal is a treat, but it totally is for me. I'd rather eat cereal than ice cream.

Me too! I just do not buy it. I will eat the entire box.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    cheetos. the crunchy ones.

for healthy food, pineapple!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    crispy carbs.. so cereal, chips, crackers.. they are like CRACK seriously!!
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    -Almond, i just want a whole can. I used to do it twice, one time it was uncontrolled binging another time I have a lots of calories left so it's under my calorie goal but my macro got all screwed up with fat...
    -Peanuts, pistachio, cashew, macademia
    -Raisin, craisin, cherry, strawberry
    -Berry pies, especially Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie. It is my favorite sweet dish, everytime I had it, I just want the whole thing. T__T
    - Japanese Style Strawberry Fresh Cream Cake
    - McDonalds's French Fries
    -Yu Tieo (Chinese fried dough)
    - Har Gow (Dim Sum)
    - Roasted chicken- I can pig out the whole thing
    - Chinese style Roasted duck...I want to eat the whole set..T-T.
    - Dunkin Donut's Glazed Doughnuts or their Lemon Glazed Donuts and their strawberry frosted or chocolate frosted donuts
    -Ms. Fields Cookies...or some good cookies...if the sweet stuff taste OK, I'd be fine and as long as the sweet taste is still linger in my mouth and the sweet food doesn't taste exceptionally good, I'm doing OK though.

and now...I'm got a craving for food...again. Q_Q
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hot wings, Oreos, limon hot Cheetos, salt n vinegar chips, soft chocolate chip cookies, Reese's of course, any type cup, egg, pieces. Hawaiian sweet rolls

These are delicious cant just have 1
  • likepepsicola
    likepepsicola Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much able to just have one of most of my previous trigger foods....including ice cream (I can stop at one serving), chocolate, candy, chips, fries, pasta, cake, poptarts, pie, cupcakes, peanut butter, nutella, cheeseburgers, pizza, etc. The only thing that STILL gets me? Cookies. I can't stop at one. Not even two. I'll eat half a package in a sitting....or an entire sleeve, if it's that kind of cookie. I think it's because cookies are really unsatisfying unless you eat a lot of them in one go. They just aren't rich enough.