Exposed

Options
MassiveDelta
MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
I was just exposed...

I was walking out of best buy and the automatic door caught my coat and almost pulled it off me exposing my Concealed Pistol to the door guys.

* embarrassment*

Have you ever been exposed?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    *shudder*

I would NEVER

EVER

EVER

Shop at Best Buy.

Those guys have terrible customer service!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I learned a very valuable lesson about wearing a wrap skirt on a windy day. Wait? Did you mean something else?
  • nikkimarie330
    Options
    I was exposed just a couple weeks ago in a completely different fashion lol.

My 8 month old baby pulled my shirt down in the grocery store during the busiest time of the day there.

Humiliated, absolutely humiliated when my almost 5 year old shouts "Mommy people can see your pretty bra!"

My "pretty bra" was a lovely little lace thing...that was sheer.

Thank you, baby, thank you very much.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    lol, that has happened to my fiance a few times. He carries inside the waistband, but the grip still sticks out, so sometimes he accidentally flashes someone :blushing:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    My 8 month old baby pulled my shirt down in the grocery store during the busiest time of the day there.

This reminds me I have terrible luck. Only thing I ever saw like that was some older gal have her granny panties drop when she was bending over to grab the Clorox from the low shelf.

Soooooo not the same. :/
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure what this thread is about, lol, but when I went to a small water park last year I was wearing this bikini which had a top that was kinda loose. When I went down the water slide, my friend informed that I had totally flashed the lifeguard guy waiting at the end. -_-
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
    I was exposed just a couple weeks ago in a completely different fashion lol.

Humiliated, absolutely humiliated when my almost 5 year old shouts "Mommy people can see your pretty bra!"

My "pretty bra" was a lovely little lace thing...that was sheer.

Thank you, baby, thank you very much.

Pics or it didn't happen... Hey every one else saw why so shy?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    We have open carry in OK, and or conceal carry (CC). Personally I like the element of surprise so I CC.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Constantly. I do it on purpose though so it's not so embarrassing to me.

Oops.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I was exposed once while I was dancing at a bar, and my strapless bra rolled down. I was wearing a t-shirt that I had cut the sleeves off of, so there was a large hole there, and the jacket I was wearing had fallen off my shoulder. My boob was waving at everyone, and I didn't realize it until my guy friends who were watching started giving me the thumbs up. Oh, is this not a "most embarrassing moment" thread?
  • MassiveDelta
    Options

Oops.jpg

On Purpose *Stares intently*
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
    I was exposed once while I was dancing at a bar, and my strapless bra rolled down. I was wearing a t-shirt that I had cut the sleeves off of, so there was a large hole there, and the jacket I was wearing had fallen off my shoulder. My boob was waving at everyone, and I didn't realize it until my guy friends who were watching started giving me the thumbs up. Oh, is this not a "most embarrassing moment" thread?

I dont think exposure is always embarrassing. More the getting caught in the automatic door
    Options

Oops.jpg

On Purpose *Stares intently*

Why not....you only live once. Share the goods.
  • Hike_higher
    Hike_higher Posts: 86
    Options

Oops.jpg

This sounds like a trap !! lol
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I concur ! Too good to be true !!
    Options
    Awwww, I'm too good to be true? YEAH ME!
    I concur ! Too good to be true !!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I dont think exposure is always embarrassing. More the getting caught in the automatic door

I'm not up on gun laws, so if it was an accident, would you get in trouble for that?
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
    no technically I can carry open... but if you are trying to conceal they want you to prove it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    no technically I can carry open... but if you are trying to conceal they want you to prove it.

Ah, ok. *that went right over my head, so I'm just nodding*
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

I'm not up on gun laws, so if it was an accident, would you get in trouble for that?

You can get in trouble where I live if you are even printing. There is no open carry and conceal carry means just that...conceal. So there can't even be the outline of the handgun showing. If you accidentally flash your gun, and someone complains...it basically boils down to the officer who shows up to talk to you about it, you can get either a "hey, you need to be a little more careful" to getting fined for brandishing your firearm and possibly lose your license...but that extent rarely happens. You have to do something really stupid to have an officer go that far.