Exposed

Options
2»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I was exposed once while I was dancing at a bar, and my strapless bra rolled down. I was wearing a t-shirt that I had cut the sleeves off of, so there was a large hole there, and the jacket I was wearing had fallen off my shoulder. My boob was waving at everyone, and I didn't realize it until my guy friends who were watching started giving me the thumbs up. Oh, is this not a "most embarrassing moment" thread?

I dont think exposure is always embarrassing. More the getting caught in the automatic door

I'm not up on gun laws, so if it was an accident, would you get in trouble for that?

You can get in trouble where I live if you are even printing. There is no open carry and conceal carry means just that...conceal. So there can't even be the outline of the handgun showing. If you accidentally flash your gun, and someone complains...it basically boils down to the officer who shows up to talk to you about it, you can get either a "hey, you need to be a little more careful" to getting fined for brandishing your firearm and possibly lose your license...but that extent rarely happens. You have to do something really stupid to have an officer go that far.

Oh wow, not even an outline? That must not be easy to do in the summer, with less clothing.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I was exposed once while I was dancing at a bar, and my strapless bra rolled down. I was wearing a t-shirt that I had cut the sleeves off of, so there was a large hole there, and the jacket I was wearing had fallen off my shoulder. My boob was waving at everyone, and I didn't realize it until my guy friends who were watching started giving me the thumbs up. Oh, is this not a "most embarrassing moment" thread?

I dont think exposure is always embarrassing. More the getting caught in the automatic door

I'm not up on gun laws, so if it was an accident, would you get in trouble for that?

You can get in trouble where I live if you are even printing. There is no open carry and conceal carry means just that...conceal. So there can't even be the outline of the handgun showing. If you accidentally flash your gun, and someone complains...it basically boils down to the officer who shows up to talk to you about it, you can get either a "hey, you need to be a little more careful" to getting fined for brandishing your firearm and possibly lose your license...but that extent rarely happens. You have to do something really stupid to have an officer go that far.

Ya luckily we arent that bad. I wish were a constitutional carry state. My permit actually says "Permit to carry weapons" <-- not concealed and not restricted to pistols/revolvers or any other gun. Any weapon.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Oh wow, not even an outline? That must not be easy to do in the summer, with less clothing.

Actually, it's pretty easy with the right holster. I carry in the waistband with an in the waistband holster at about 3 o'clock - 3:15 (on the body if your stomach was high-noon, then right side is about 3). So about 80% of the gun and 95% of the holster is hidden, so my shirt would have to ride up past my waist. As far as printing, I don't wear tight shirts so it hasn't been a problem at all. Also, they type of holster I use is designed so that you can tuck your shirt over the gun. There are more types of holsters, such as the ankle holster which I use upon occasion that work well, but the size of the gun, the type of holster and the clothes you wear make it pretty easy if you want it to be.

Summer is usually cargo shorts, t-shirt, flip flops...easily concealed and if need be, I have a pistol small enough to just go right in the pocket.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    no conceal permit, ergo open.

regarding other exposure- I breast fed for two years. This shizz is practically public property.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Lucky you I live in CA, contra costa county, where if anyone hears the word gun, they run in fear. Its almost impossible to get a CC permit. :(
  • Shawty_Ro
    Shawty_Ro Posts: 135
    Options
    Well, when I was holding my lil niece she looked at me smiled and pulled down my top exposing everything to everyone in the shopping centre.. :O:blushing: embarrassing doesn't quite cover it. Lol.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Actually, it's pretty easy with the right holster. I carry in the waistband with an in the waistband holster at about 3 o'clock - 3:15 (on the body if your stomach was high-noon, then right side is about 3). So about 80% of the gun and 95% of the holster is hidden, so my shirt would have to ride up past my waist. As far as printing, I don't wear tight shirts so it hasn't been a problem at all. Also, they type of holster I use is designed so that you can tuck your shirt over the gun. There are more types of holsters, such as the ankle holster which I use upon occasion that work well, but the size of the gun, the type of holster and the clothes you wear make it pretty easy if you want it to be.

Summer is usually cargo shorts, t-shirt, flip flops...easily concealed and if need be, I have a pistol small enough to just go right in the pocket.

Well, I'm learning a lot here! I might just take my friends up on going to the shooting range after all.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Was at six flags several years back and got onto one of their giant slides. Landed in the water, swam out to see my sister and cousins pointing at me with a couple of them on the ground dying from laughter. I looked down to find that half my swim shorts had rolled up and were neatly tucked under my left testicle and all up my crack.

Exposed.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Was at six flags several years back and got onto one of their giant slides. Landed in the water, swam out to see my sister and cousins pointing at me with a couple of them on the ground dying from laughter. I looked down to find that half my swim shorts had rolled up and were neatly tucked under my left testicle and all up my crack.

Exposed.

I actually snorted
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    When in junior high, all those years ago, I wore tights and a skirt. Then at lunch, I went to the restroom, did my thing, washed my hands and then walked straight through the entire lunchroom to sit back with my friends. It was only then that I realized I'd tucked my shirt INSIDE my tights... and back then I considered tights just another form of underwear.

As a 13 year old girl, exposing my bum to half the school, was embarrassing to say the least.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I was just exposed...

I was walking out of best buy and the automatic door caught my coat and almost pulled it off me exposing my Concealed Pistol to the door guys.

* embarrassment*

Have you ever been exposed?

HAWT!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Went to a swimming competition and had forgot that my race suit was not under my clothes (like it usually is)...
    Pulled my whole top off. :blushing:
    Gave all the families a nice show... Lmfao! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Well this Canadian is utterly scared that this is a normal discussion topic......

Edited to say I was refering to guns, not boobs. I'm ok with boobs.