May 30 Day Shred

Options
Hey everyone! I'm back! I was on here before and lost 30 pounds before I got pregnant with my daughter. now I am struggling to get back to how I was before so I started my ever so popular 30 day shred for may. Was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? I find it a lot easier to stick with it when I have to check in. I am on day 3....anyone interested?

Replies

• Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't start on May 1st but I just finished Level 1 Day 1 about 20 minutes ago! I feel really great even though it was difficult for me... I'm obviously out of shape or I wouldn't even be here, ha.
    My husband's birthday is in about a month, so I'm still deciding if I should surprise him by getting fitter, or have him do it with me??

I read that it gets easier after the first few days so I'm just going to push on. I couldn't do every single bit but I did as much as I could! (:

Would love to see some other people doing the same thing! I'll join!
  • Archer8260
    Archer8260 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll join you!!! I'm on level 1 and really enjoy it. Am able to do all of it but go with some of the easier versions of the exercises.

Lets do this!!!!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Sounds great ladies!! Push through it!!! It does get easier! I promise!
    Doing some of the easier parts is fine and then build your way up to challenge yourself! I got to a point last time that I was able to do level one then level two right after. lol. I am excited for that day to come again for me!
    Yah! I'm excited we have a group going now!!!:smile:
  • skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Jay! I am on day 3 as well - I figured if I started on the 1st then I'd complete it by 5/30/13. I will be joining you as well :-)
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Sounds great!! Yah!!:happy: Welcome to the group!
  • NaturalRunner
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back! I was on here before and lost 30 pounds before I got pregnant with my daughter. now I am struggling to get back to how I was before so I started my ever so popular 30 day shred for may. Was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? I find it a lot easier to stick with it when I have to check in. I am on day 3....anyone interested?

I'M IN!!!! This is also day 3 for me. Let's go!!!!!:happy:
  • Jay_83
    Options

I'M IN!!!! This is also day 3 for me. Let's go!!!!!:happy:

Awesome!!!:bigsmile:
  • mom2ady
    mom2ady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I read your post and decided I am in. Just finished Day 1 Level 1 and excited for tomorrow :) This is my first time every really wanting and trying to lose weight and get into shape. So glad I found this site. Thanks
  • kodops
    kodops Posts: 1
    Options
    I so want to join this. I'm not well at the moment but if I'm recovered enough by Monday, I'm in. Good luck everyone!
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 as well, LETS DO THIS!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Yahhhh We have a great group here!! We can do this ladies!:bigsmile:
  • MommaSari
    MommaSari Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15, but still working hard, can I join too?
  • Shirlls123
    Shirlls123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2. It just about killed me on my first day but found it slightly easier second time. I can't do push ups to save myself but I like the rest of it! x
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2. It just about killed me on my first day but found it slightly easier second time. I can't do push ups to save myself but I like the rest of it! x

You will be able to! I couldn't do a single one on Day 1. Right now I'm on Day 20 and can do the real ones straight through until she tells me to stop. Good luck! :)
  • Jay_83
    Options
    I'm on day 15, but still working hard, can I join too?

Of course you can. :happy:
  • itssera
    itssera Posts: 22
    Options
    I am on day 3 today and I would love some motivation! Please feel free to add me :)
  • mom2ady
    mom2ady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 Level one. Wow, I was really sore today but I did it! I am really excited for tomorrow! Thanks for letting me share :)
  • Joliemaman81
    Joliemaman81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, mind if I jump in? I'm on day one level one...a bit sore but excited too :smile:
  • jmelaun
    jmelaun Posts: 9
    Options
    I just did Day 1 today! I gotta say, it was easier in some ways than I thought it would be but more difficult in others. The cardio segments are hardest for me but I have a lot of "baby weight" to lose. I KNOW I'm going to need motivation!