5 lbs, sounds small, but works for me

Options
2»

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

eliskipp: I've been off and on doing this and that honestly. If I were to throw out a recommendation it would be "New Rules of Lifting". I'm thumbing through the "Supercharged" book at the moment. After you think you know a bit about forum I'd recommend stronglifts.

BinaryPulsar: 3 dress sizes is awesome! I wish I started with strength training to begin with. I could only imagine what could have happened in size differences. My waist is a bit below 25 inches right now, can't imagine it'll get much smaller lol.

Otterluv: Me neither! I mean I felt as if I got the numbers wrong when I checked out the time line with the Florida pictures and my weight at the time then and now. I mean really, that weight is not heavy, I didn't imagine there would be much difference in 5 pounds (and looking back seeing as how I am close to that weight now I can't believe I was muffin topping out of that lose pair of spandex).. When I get over this bug I'm definitely going full force to see what can happen. I felt like I didn't really have anywhere to go and I was getting nowhere but I was obviously getting somewhere.

BondBomb: You have no idea how much I do not believe but appreciate that comment lol. Pretty is not something I'm usually called in person.

ScatteredThoughts: Thanks! My friends are awesome :D

DopeItUp: OUCH! You should know better :p

craigmandu: Yeah, face pictures, I usually stay away from those. I don't think my face changed much. I still occasionally have my chubby face pictures (which I immediately dispose of lol). Face muscles are harder to firm up. I have terrible genetics. but here's a comparison:
    IMG_20130418_010340.JPG

And you say you don't consider yourself pretty? Come on now, you are a very pretty lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!