NO SLEEP PEOPLE

Options

Replies

• TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    well, that's up to one of you two or a battery operated device, because I will be busy with the men's with the codes.

I'm up for the challenge!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I work for a bank protection / police dispatch company - yawn

You know, being in a prison, with your inside bank info, we could organize a way to make this night much more interesting.

Like how you think lol

I want in on this. Lol. But all I have is a fast getaway car that seats six and blends in anywhere.

OK, so now i know how many to get. I will pick 6 of the best. Now we need to know the door codes. lol

i want in on this. i'm small and unassuming and can be very sweet/child-like. no one would expect me!
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    For what its worth, every heist movie I can recall, the women usually dress in black, tight rubber/leather looking outfits. Just sayin....
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    well, that's up to one of you two or a battery operated device, because I will be busy with the men's with the codes.

my code is..........Umm...... i am not that easy.
  • jdad1
    Options

You know, being in a prison, with your inside bank info, we could organize a way to make this night much more interesting.

Like how you think lol

I want in on this. Lol. But all I have is a fast getaway car that seats six and blends in anywhere.

OK, so now i know how many to get. I will pick 6 of the best. Now we need to know the door codes. lol

i want in on this. i'm small and unassuming and can be very sweet/child-like. no one would expect me!

So many ladies wanting to rob the bank. Too many cuts though. We might have to kill some people off.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Like how you think lol

I would. I look at people like you first. Last. And all day in between.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

my code is..........Umm...... i am not that easy.

I know. You aren't easy. You are hard. So. Hard.
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    that's alright, 'cause i'd use my own getaway car. i don't trust hott bishes.
  • jdad1
    Options

Like how you think lol

I would. I look at people like you first. Last. And all day in between.

OK...now you both are most definitlly in on the team.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    For what its worth, every heist movie I can recall, the women usually dress in black, tight rubber/leather looking outfits. Just sayin....

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I found a ruptured abscess on my cat, and I'm worried about her so I can't sleep. Feel like throwing up instead. She's going to the vet later this morning.

This reminds me of when I used to work and had to get permission from three people to go to take my kid to a doctor appointment, and then another woman with my same job title would just leave the building screaming some type of almost intelligible cat emergency and just leave on the spot with no permission from anyone, and no disciplinary action. Crazy but true.

Quite a few years ago, I had to call in to work telling them I'd be late because I had to take a kitten to the emergency vet because she had been stepped on by my drunk step-dad and had gotten a concussion. She got better. Luckily, I don't have to work again until Monday, so I have time to take my cat to the vet.

Oh, and another time I had to cancel a piano lesson because I had to take my cat to the vet for an emergency. She got better too.

SMH
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain I do to...6pm to 6am
  • michellemybelll
    Options

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg

**** yeah! i'm in for the leather catsuit!
  • usmc01462
    Options

Like how you think lol

• usmc01462
    Options
    im a cop I have a nice unmarked car count me in
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i had a low day today too, til i went shopping. I'm awake coz it's only 8pm in new zealand lol
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg

I like her, she's in, don't care what y'all say...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg

Okay, you can wear that and be one of my beeshes, cause I gotta be the boss and I don't do heavy lifting, or flips. I'm just the brains of the operation. And shmoozy. Go ahead --do me a cartwheel! I gotta make sure you can float above a whole web of security lazers mission impossible style.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    just staying in and watching a movie for the night. hope you feel better my friend!