NO SLEEP PEOPLE

Options

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    For what its worth, every heist movie I can recall, the women usually dress in black, tight rubber/leather looking outfits. Just sayin....

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg

**** yeah! i'm in for the leather catsuit!
    Okay, you can wear that and be one of my beeshes, cause I gotta be the boss and I don't do heavy lifting, or flips. I'm just the brains of the operation. And shmoozy. Go ahead --do me a cartwheel! I gotta make sure you can float above a whole web of security lazers mission impossible style.

all of the above, piece of cake. 'cept bending to authority. F that. i'm nobody's bishhh.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    im a cop I have a nice unmarked car count me in

Ok so here is the cop we call. Then all looks good and we get away with the loot. Then we all go and ......code.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    For what its worth, every heist movie I can recall, the women usually dress in black, tight rubber/leather looking outfits. Just sayin....

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg

I like her, she's in, don't care what y'all say...

:drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Picture%2B13.png

gearing up.

Or..

fx8kk4.jpg

Okay, you can wear that and be one of my beeshes, cause I gotta be the boss and I don't do heavy lifting, or flips. I'm just the brains of the operation. And shmoozy. Go ahead --do me a cartwheel! I gotta make sure you can float above a whole web of security lazers mission impossible style.

all of the above, piece of cake. 'cept bending to authority. F that. i'm nobody's bishhh.

see I knew it, the sweet and childlike is all a front. you don't have to bend to my authority though. just everyone does their part and we're all good.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    im a cop I have a nice unmarked car count me in

Ok so here is the cop we call. Then all looks good and we get away with the loot. Then we all go and ......code.
    I always thought robbing an armored car was much more fitting.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    i was watching a movie and now i cant sleep... :/
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I usually work 10p-7a. I didn't work tonite but I did sleep all day :/
    Waking up early tomorrow is gonna suck
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    How does a bisch sign up for this. I am asian so that means I know kung fu, can walk on rice paper, am superb with computers, and am skilled with all those ninja things.
  • jdad1
    Options
    How does a bisch sign up for this. I am asian so that means I know kung fu, can walk on rice paper, am superb with computers, and am skilled with all those ninja things.

Another one for the team. Get her the required outfit and we are all set up to go.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Another one for the team. Get her the required outfit and we are all set up to go.

leather-outfit-large.jpg here you go
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

Very good, I think you covered all Asian stereotypes. Oh, and you are NOT allowed to drive...

zmy2i0.gif
  • weevil66
    Options
    Oh joy! I have that exact same thing in my closet!
  • weevil66
    Options

Very good, I think you covered all Asian stereotypes. Oh, and you are NOT allowed to drive...

zmy2i0.gif

Yes that would be a wise decision.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

zmy2i0.gif

I think you both forgot something about rice. I mean this is a calorie counting site, how can we forget about the food?
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    What was I thinking? Herro!!!
  • jdad1
    Options
    we could go out for sushi when done? Would that work? I am a whit boy so of course i will order chicken teriyaki if they have it.
  • weevil66
    Options
    Ooopsy. Shall I bust out my handy solar powered rice cooker.

I wonder if rice is detrimental to a thigh gap
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Ooopsy. Shall I bust out my handy solar powered rice cooker.

I wonder if rice is detrimental to a thigh gap

It doesn't matter. You had me at "solar powered rice cooker". @jdad You may only have chicken teriyaki if you have the solar rice on the side.

Me I'm having just straight sticky solar rice with soy sauce...all day every day. That's what I'm gonna buy with my millions from the heist. Ironical I know.
  • weevil66
    Options
    I am going to buy a ramen shop. And eat lots of ramrn and teriyaki from sams club. And then invite tx over to watch team anerica and sing karaoke.
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    Does that there rice cooker make Spanish rice? Gotta stay true to my roots, too.

Weevil, I accept your invitation.