What does your sleeping position say about you?

Options
m76b
m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
Just a funny test that i found... i need to stay awake at work...!! :laugh:
How do you sleep?
A. On your back
B. On your stomach
C. On your side
D. Fetal position

A. helpful, optimistic, confident
You are a helpful person. People like you for your amiable personality. You are generally optimistic and confident about the things you do. You don't prefer to be at the center of attention.

B. extrovert, easy-going
You are an easy-going individual. You like making new friends and going out. You tend to be brash at times. You like to be in your comfort zone and don't relish extreme challenges as much.

C. calm, loyal, caring
You have a calm personality. Your friends may consider you loyal and trustworthy. You care for the people close to you. You may be gullible but cynical at the same time.

D. sincere, sensitive, likable
You are like a coconut - tough outside but sensitive at heart. You take time to trust others. You tend to make long lasting friendships. You are sincere in your work. You have a shy but likable personality.

http://www.funquizcards.com/quiz/fun/what-does-your-sleeping-position-say-about-you.php

back and side for me... and u?

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I literally spin while I'm sleeping. I start on my back, turn to my side, then my stomach, then to my other side, then back onto my back again. :D
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Stomach and side for me and its true for the most part
  • m76b
    Options
    I literally spin while I'm sleeping. I start on my back, turn to my side, then my stomach, then to my other side, then back onto my back again. :D

I cant sleep on my stomach!!! its just impossible for me!! :laugh:
  • m76b
    Options
    Stomach and side for me and its true for the most part

yes it is! its true for me too!!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I fall asleep on my side but I'm a little of all positions through the night. Does that follow what I say about all things in moderation and variety? Hmmm ... now that's got me thinking.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Most of the time C and D. Sometimes B, and when I am very tired, I like to lie on my back (A) for a while before I actually go to sleep. :bigsmile:
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm an A/C sleeper. Switch up at least twice a night.
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    C and D for me !
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    What sleeping position means "You're a b!tch"? because that's the one I need to switch to.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    C and D for me!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I do this, too. I end up wrapped up in the covers like a burrito.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    D. Fetal position until I wake up. On the same side, don`t move for around 6 hours!
  • m76b
    Options
    What sleeping position means "You're a b!tch"? because that's the one I need to switch to.

good point LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    What does it mean if you prefer to sleep on someone else's back?
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Side for me too! I would have to say it is pretty close...and it is never one side but flip flopping! So restelss the dog wont sleep with me!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    C. calm, loyal, caring
    You have a calm personality. Your friends may consider you loyal and trustworthy. You care for the people close to you. You may be gullible but cynical at the same time.

Sleep on my side.
    Although the calm thing is just totally inaccurate.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I don't video myself so dunno which way I sleep but my ex's have called my, and I quote, "Satans A**hole" and I don't see that on the list so I'm confused about the accuracy of this list
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    My sleeping position says the bed is mine and I don't like sharing.
  • m76b
    Options
    My sleeping position says the bed is mine and I don't like sharing.

Bilbo-oh-no-he-didnt_zpsb5787c73.gif

selfish!!!!!!!!
  • m76b
    Options
    I don't video myself so dunno which way I sleep but my ex's have called my, and I quote, "Satans A**hole" and I don't see that on the list so I'm confused about the accuracy of this list

we need an option E.... satan style