What does your sleeping position say about you?

Options

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    My sleeping position just says I'm pregnant at the moment. I sleep on the same side all night, seeing as rolling over would take a level of effort requiring consciousness.

Here's a different list that still doesn't include Satans you-know-what:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9617122/What-does-your-sleeping-position-say-about-you.html
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I do it all the ways. Makes life more interesting. Plus you don't get a dead arm.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    do not have a clue I'm sleeping
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Side and stomach, depends on weather oddly enough. During the warmer season I sleep on my stomach to sprawl out more during the winter I sleep on my side.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    My sleeping position just says I'm pregnant at the moment. I sleep on the same side all night, seeing as rolling over would take a level of effort requiring consciousness.

Here's a different list that still doesn't include Satans you-know-what:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9617122/What-does-your-sleeping-position-say-about-you.html

i'm a combo of yearner and free faller.
    face down,often under the pillow, arms outstretched under the pillow.
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I fall asleep in the fetal position, but usually wake up either on my face, or on my back, unless I'm sleeping with my BF, then I tend to stay stuck to his chest or back all night.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Combo of B & C...description is a close match.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    They've forgotten to add 'like you've just got in and fallen onto your bed', 'starfish' and, my most hated position for a guy to sleep in 'attached to your body like a FRACKIN limpet, on your side of the bed, leaving you with about 18 inches and your legs sticking out the side, arms wrapped round you lest you do something alarming like try to breathe. Or escape'.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    They've forgotten to add 'like you've just got in and fallen onto your bed', 'starfish' and, my most hated position for a guy to sleep in 'attached to your body like a FRACKIN limpet, on your side of the bed, leaving you with about 18 inches and your legs sticking out the side, arms wrapped round you lest you do something alarming like try to breathe. Or escape'.

snrk! :laugh:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I must say, I read all the choices and found myself in all of them :tongue: it's fun to play around with but I've never bought into anything scientific regarding sleeping position.

That being said, I am both gullible and cynical at the same time (C), and though I sometimes end up on my back in the middle of the night (A), I mostly just flop from side to side.
  • tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    c for me
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    This is funny, but does seem to be true. I don't even move once I finally fall asleep :)

D. Fetal position

D. sincere, sensitive, likable
    You are like a coconut - tough outside but sensitive at heart. You take time to trust others. You tend to make long lasting friendships. You are sincere in your work. You have a shy but likable personality.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    All of the above. I change postitions all through the night.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    NSV - I now CAN sleep on my stomach!

:laugh:
    bravo.gif
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I literally spin while I'm sleeping. I start on my back, turn to my side, then my stomach, then to my other side, then back onto my back again. :D

I am the exact same way. I also change how I start. Not sure what it depends on, but sometimes sleeping on my stomach just seems right on certain nights.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    What does 'alone, in a ditch wearing a blood stained shirt next to a stolen golf cart from the city zoo' mean?
    Besides 'Tuesday' obviously.
    , i think that was" F"
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Stomach, and side.
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Side and back for me. Sometime stomach, this just depends. And it freaking depends if I have any of the bed with having available to me. Ususally I have my body width and thats it. LOL