anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Ladies, if you're depressed about your boob loss I can give you a large portion of the male population's perspective on the topic.

We don't care because...well...boobs. As long as we get to touch them we're usually happy, no matter the size.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    64lb gone
    start size 34g
    current size 30g, or 28gg in freya
    so as a 34g is the same cup volume as a 32gg or 32h, then I have lost two cup sizes. Which isn't much for 64lb loss!
    Im a UK 10, US 6, and still a G so there's no hope of them shrinking much more lol. Even as a US size2 they were an E-F. What i would do for some nice b cups!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I've "kept" mine but only because I was a 38DD before and now I'm like a 34C/D.
    At my smallest (probably about 125lbs) I was a B cup, so I am hoping I can maintain something by the time I'm finished!

Edit:
    However, they do NOT look as good as they used to. Weep.
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    I'm a 36F and found because they had grown from have children i was able to get into my old trousers i was wearing when i was 133lbs but i was 147lbs but i had lost 5inches evenly from chest,waist and hips and at that point as it was before i had my daughter i was 36EE.
    I measured myself today and I have lost an inch i think from my chest.

so no but they don't get really small either. I think i need to do chest exercises now really to stop getting droopy ones
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I have kept mine so far. I thought I had lost some breast real estate but when I went to get fitted for smaller bras, the gal made some adjustments in my current bra and it fits nicely again. So I started at a 44G and am down to a 42 in band but still a G cup.

FTR I have lost 33 pounds at this point, but still have 90 to go. I actually rather hope I do shrink some over the process so I stay proportional!!
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nope. I lost mine with the weight.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Ladies, if you're depressed about your boob loss I can give you a large portion of the male population's perspective on the topic.

We don't care because...well...boobs. As long as we get to touch them we're usually happy, no matter the size.

I don't care what men think of my boobs. It was a personal issue of self confidence with me. I went to get mine increased FOR ME. My husband was fine with them before hand, but I am much more confident now than before, and THAT is the reason why many other women are concerned with this. I appreciate men's input, but just know that women aren't always trying to impress men. :flowerforyou:
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    Options
    I lost ALL of my boobs. I lost only 15 lbs. last year and went from a full C cup to a deflated A cup! Booo! They got so bad that I just got breast implants last month. I tend to loose all my weight in my top half. So unfair.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yeah, mine went from a DD down to a small C... very depressing for me since that was my favorite flattering feature for so many years... Now they just look deflated...

I am also considering a new pair... just because I worked to hard for this body to not feel damn sexy in all areas... lol...
    =)
  • ntatbeeq
    ntatbeeq Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i am 35C and i really want them to drop in size...while exercising or jogging such heavy chest bothers me alot :(
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a significant amount of lbs (only 5) but I have lost several inches from my waist, hips, and thighs and none from my boobs at all... I'm quite happy about that as I'm an A cup too and can't really get much smaller :laugh:
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    Don't want to be negative......but on a 98 lb. frame a full C would be much nicer!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Nope. For me anyway, boobs are the first thing to go. I'm not very big to begin with, but my Bs quickly turned into some shriveled version of an A cup. lol Every body is different though. Don't you wish you could redistribute fat where you need it?
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 42G to a 38H... So yes... I've kept them and some!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options

I don't care what men think of my boobs. It was a personal issue of self confidence with me. I went to get mine increased FOR ME. My husband was fine with them before hand, but I am much more confident now than before, and THAT is the reason why many other women are concerned with this. I appreciate men's input, but just know that women aren't always trying to impress men. :flowerforyou:

Good for you. I know it's not all about what men want, but what makes you feel like you. Go out and get em' added or subtracted if that makes you happier with yourself. :smokin: (There's no thumb up smiley. Imagine this is a thumb up.)
  • unapologeticallyemma
    unapologeticallyemma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've lost like 60lb and they pretty much stayed the same
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i'll keep your boobs safe :tongue:
  • TheMadHatter209
    TheMadHatter209 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Still have mine 38 DDD.. *knock on wood*
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

I assure you, many women's issues with their breasts are not always fixated on men's desires. Just like my weight loss, anything I do pertaining to the size of my breasts is for me. What makes one woman feel confident varies from person to person, but real confidence has nothing to do with another demographics' opinions.

The boyfriend has tried (unsuccessfully) to convince me against getting those D's. He's becoming supportive, now that he realizes I won't budge :laugh: and also because it's a choice I'm making for myself, not to meet anyone else's standards.

For the ladies that are completely satisfied with their boobs, more power to ya!
  • violenceandlace
    Options
    For a while, I was losing from my ribcage but not my boobs, so I went up a couple cup sizes (as it's the difference between the two that makes the cup size change) but now that I'm down to a 28 band and ribcage measurement and there's no fat left and it won't get smaller, I have finally dropped a cup size too. It just took longer. I went from 32G to to 30H and now I'm in a 28G or 28FF depending on brand. So hopefully I'll drop another cup or two and end up a 28DDD or F.

I can't even imagine trying to find bras that size. I'm a 36DDD/F and I'm too small for the plus size stores, too big for everywhere else :/