• Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    yeah thank goodness I lost mine

oh wait this is for ladies >.> *walks away casually*
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    Options
    Ladies, if you're depressed about your boob loss I can give you a large portion of the male population's perspective on the topic.

We don't care because...well...boobs. As long as we get to touch them we're usually happy, no matter the size.

I assure you, many women's issues with their breasts are not always fixated on men's desires. Just like my weight loss, anything I do pertaining to the size of my breasts is for me. What makes one woman feel confident varies from person to person, but real confidence has nothing to do with another demographics' opinions.

The boyfriend has tried (unsuccessfully) to convince me against getting those D's. He's becoming supportive, now that he realizes I won't budge :laugh: and also because it's a choice I'm making for myself, not to meet anyone else's standards.

For the ladies that are completely satisfied with their boobs, more power to ya!

Exactly. I didn't care what my husband thought of how small my boobs had gotten. He claimed it didn't matter, but I was unhappy because they were downright deflated and sad looking. I feel like a whole new person with my new boobs. And I did it for ME, not anyone else. I would think most women do it for themselves.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I was a bit bigger last year, I became a DD, and I've always been just one D. But last years was my heaviest and I'm never going back there again. After months of working out, I lost inches around my chest and stomach, so my boobs gotten smaller.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    *checks* no...no I didn't :(
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I hope mine shrink a bit. I was either a C or D cup before I gained 100+ lbs (my boobs continued to grow as, I gained...which sucked horribly). I'm hoping to at least get back to a D cup, although I wouldn't mind being a B cup either.
  • sewingdiscontent
    Options
    I don't think the important question is whether you've kept them, but how they look post-weight-loss, regardless of cup size. Frankly, mine were awesome before, but after losing 85 lbs, they look like ****. Deflated, and even wrinkly when I lay down.

I look hella fine in clothes now, and that feels great....but there will be no more doggie-style sex for this girl.
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Im trying to think of positives of having big boobs, other than my boyfriend likeing them the only thing I can think of is that when I eat popcorn I tend to find at least five in my cleavage afterwards and that can be a nice little treat !

That's too funny :laugh: I found rice and sesame seeds in my bra one night after sushi
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in for a little self-deprecation. I'm looking forward to losing mine for good!!
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy @ spider_mark51

Yep once you have them they dont go away!
    They may shrink but still there!

Enjoy that!
    Kx

sorry typo had to correct. Kx
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    My boobs are disappearing. :cry:
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I hope I lose a bit of mine, they're ridiculously huge compared to the rest of me.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

Im trying to think of positives of having big boobs, other than my boyfriend likeing them the only thing I can think of is that when I eat popcorn I tend to find at least five in my cleavage afterwards and that can be a nice little treat !

That's too funny :laugh: I found rice and sesame seeds in my bra one night after sushi

Haha, this is so true. I just realised too since mine have got smaller I don't seem to find food down there at all anymore, this is a definite win.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Really missing mine :(
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I've actually gone from a 38G to a 36H after losing 23 pounds. I imagine my cup size will eventually go down if I continue to lose weight, though.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am really hoping to loose some boobs, I was doing a plow pose in yoga and my boobs nearly suffocated me, and thats with them corralled in 2 bras. I have some big boobs!
  • Jaidnoire
    Jaidnoire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight and my boobs, which is very sad as I hardly had any to begin with. If I could only re-position my belly fat....win win. :cry:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My boobs were the first to go, and since the weight loss went along side with weaning from breastfeeding, I now have deflated balloons on my chest. They don't fill up my bigger bras (they pool in the bottom and form gaps at the top :cry:), and they spill out of my smaller ones in a really unflattering way. They're still there. . . there's just less roundness and oomph to them.

I'm learning to love them since they fed my daughter, but some days it's just a little sad!
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 lbs and almost a whole cup size. I am wearing a 38c but I feel like there is room in there and I should get refit. Before my 2 yr old I was 38 d. I miss my boobs but I don't miss the weight.
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I tend to keep my boobs, luckily, but I wouldn't mind a size smaller, i'm currently a 34D
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    Options
    For a while, I was losing from my ribcage but not my boobs, so I went up a couple cup sizes (as it's the difference between the two that makes the cup size change) but now that I'm down to a 28 band and ribcage measurement and there's no fat left and it won't get smaller, I have finally dropped a cup size too. It just took longer. I went from 32G to to 30H and now I'm in a 28G or 28FF depending on brand. So hopefully I'll drop another cup or two and end up a 28DDD or F.

I wondered why I went up a cup size but this explains it! I am a 32G, wanting some of these boobs gone so I can buy nice bras haha.