Photos Day 1, Day 27, & Day 57. 26 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I think you just motivated my husband to join this site and get into the P90X that I've been using. Thank you and FANTASTIC job! Bravo!
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, you look like a completely different man and a much younger, fitter one at that! Your love handles are going bye bye.
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Mr. Inspiring! (Friending you so I can see your progress and advice)
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great. I'm starting phase 2 tomorrow.
    I'm having good results but not ao awesome like yours. I haven't followed a healthy diet but I'm still happy cause lost some inches already.

Awesome job on starting phase 2. A healthy diet is also huge in helping getting results. I quit drinking all soda and replaced with coffee when I need some caffeine. I also quit eating processed foods and fast food. The strange thing is that I do not even crave it anymore. Great job on losing some inches. Keep bringing it!!!!!
  • WildWayfaringWoman
    Options
    your before and after pictures look like "father and son" pics.
    You look 20 years younger!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I think you just motivated my husband to join this site and get into the P90X that I've been using. Thank you and FANTASTIC job! Bravo!

I am glad he may be joining you on P90X. It is a great program if you commit yourself. Eating healthy is also just as important to show postive results. Keep bringing it.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It's like the incredible shrinking man!!!! ;) great job!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Thanks. It has been a fun journey. 26 more days until I post my 90 day pictures. I hope I have even more noticeablechanges. Then its onto Insanity for 60 days.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    crazy awesome results!!!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    It's like the incredible shrinking man!!!! ;) great job!

Thanks. I hope to keep shrinking a bit more then tone it up with Insanity next.
  • Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    Did you happen to run into Dr. Emmett Brown or Marty Mcfly when you went back in time?! Dude, you look like your 20 years old now. Nice job!
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results!!!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Did you happen to run into Dr. Emmett Brown or Marty Mcfly when you went back in time?! Dude, you look like your 20 years old now. Nice job!

Thanks. I almost feel 20 again. I have not felt this good since I completed Basic Training in the Army.
  • lizlovestrees
    lizlovestrees Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! NICE! You look amazing!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! U look AMAZING!!! I would :heart: to try PX90/Insanity etc but have bad knees and can't do all that high impact jumping and fast start/stop jerky movements. :sad: Thus, for now I'm sticking to my Zumba and Just Dance and some body resistance/toning/Callanetics type exercises.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! U look AMAZING!!! I would :heart: to try PX90/Insanity etc but have bad knees and can't do all that high impact jumping and fast start/stop jerky movements. :sad: Thus, for now I'm sticking to my Zumba and Just Dance and some body resistance/toning/Callanetics type exercises.

Thanks. If you have really bad knees then I agree that some parts of P90X would be hard on them. The plyometrics part of P90X is a lot of jumping. Good job to you on your goals and your achievements of staying fit and healthy.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Wow what a transformation!

Thanks. I hope that my next photo for Day 90 has great changes too.
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    congratulations, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!