• Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look great!

Thank you. What I like most about it is that I enjoy the workouts now. The first few weeks were hard but it get easier and I feel great too.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Wow !! Great job !!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Great results!

Thank you. I am glad my hard work show and is paying off.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    bump
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Wow !! Great job !!

Thank you. 22 Days to go until I post my 90 day picture. I feel so much younger.
  • bonkers1224
    bonkers1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    F a n t a s t i c job:) I'm from Wisconsin also living in Colorado now.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    excellent progress in such a short space of time !
  • teamryan90
    Options
    F a n t a s t i c job:) I'm from Wisconsin also living in Colorado now.

Thanks for the compliment. There are some snow flurries here today in Wisconsin. I love Lake Superior but it can sure change the temperature fast with the wind off the lake. A few days ago it was 60s and today it is barely 30.
  • katrinaevening
    katrinaevening Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you are Gorgeous!! Well done sir!
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • mercymarque
    mercymarque Posts: 450
    Options
    great results. Keep it up
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Holy crap, you are Gorgeous!! Well done sir!

Thank you for the compliment.

All the nice things members have said makes me even more motivated. You ALL rock!!!!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Coast_of_Maine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You've got to be kidding me! Fifty-seven days and you did THAT? That is amazing!

Thanks. 57 days of commitment was all that took. I have a great group of motivators who I am accountable for. Today I just completed day 63. I reached my weight goal and my new goal is to tone up and make another big difference for my day 90 picture.

It looks like your goal bar says you've only lost 9 pounds. That means you must have added a lot of muscle because you've really transformed.

How much time a day do the workouts take?
  • teamryan90
    Options
    You've got to be kidding me! Fifty-seven days and you did THAT? That is amazing!

Thanks. 57 days of commitment was all that took. I have a great group of motivators who I am accountable for. Today I just completed day 63. I reached my weight goal and my new goal is to tone up and make another big difference for my day 90 picture.

It looks like your goal bar says you've only lost 9 pounds. That means you must have added a lot of muscle because you've really transformed.

How much time a day do the workouts take?

My goal on My Fitness Pal is just the weight I lost the past few weeks. I started P90X March 4. I joined MFP and logging in maybe 2 weeks ago. As of today (Day 69 of P90X) I have lost 29 pounds. I have added a lot of muscle too.

The workouts vary each day and so does the time. Each day is at least 56 minutes. On days you have Ab Ripper X then it would be 56 + around 17 minutes. One day a week is Yoga which is the longest workout at around 1 hour and 30 minutes. You also get 1 rest day or stretch day each week.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    You look amazing!!

Thanks for the compliment. Only 20 days to go of my 90 day program. Time sure flies by when you are having fun shedding the pounds. Have a great day..
  • filoula
    filoula Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! WELL DONE!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!