What is the most calories you've ever eaten in a day?

Options

Replies

• kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Since logging 2000 - before logging I'd say somewhere by 10k+++ think Krispy Cream breakfast with chocolate milk. Reeses and doritos for a snack - Taco bell or long john silvers for lunch with a liter of coke - then some more candy like 2 or 3 bag of sour skittles for lunch dessert. Half a pizza and full order of cinnamon stick with extra cup of icing and another liter of coke for dinner - then ice cream before bed
  • Zaefira
    Zaefira Posts: 13
    Options
    4k something - I had to work it out. But it's mental ><
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    In my university days, i'm sure I smashed 15,000 calories easily. Between a Large Dominos pizza (3,000 cals not including dip), alcohol (another 3,000 cals), large drunken kebab (1,500 cals) and relentless snacking in the day (not to mention an entire 'full fat' bottle of coke at something like 800 cals per bottle), I probably made it look easy...
  • BIGGMIXX1
    BIGGMIXX1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I dunno. How many calories are in an entire 15lb ham including an inch thick layer of fat surrounding the meat? Of course I became very sick the next day. I was a kid at the time. I think I was going through a growth spurt. Ive also eaten an entire 14 piece of kfc dark meat in a day with about a pound of pasta (pre cooking weight). Oh yeah, and both of those days were when I used to drink a gallon of whole milk a day.

LOL. THAT IS AWESOME, I CAN DO 12K EASILY, I ONCE ATE 11 GRIILED CHEESES, WITH 2 BIG BOWLS OF CHICKEN SOUP, NOT PROUD OF IT, BUT I AM A GUY, AND TOO ME, IT IS PRETTY FUNNY.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Easily over ten thousand.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    think Krispy Cream breakfast
    I've done a whole 12 box of them in one sitting I believe.

Friend bought a couple of 12 boxes as a thanks for us helping her move house.

The other people weren't nearly as good at eating as I was :).
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Honey, if I am gonna go that far into pig-out-dom I'm sure as heck not counting!!!!

This! I have no idea and I don't want to know...
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    One time about 3 years back I ate an entire large, greasy-as-hell, pepperoni and bacon pizza by myself along with a large meat lover's calzone full of cheese and a huge order of fries along with 3 cokes. :noway: I think that was about 11,000 calories... I still feel ashamed :ohwell:
  • silenthunder
    silenthunder Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    since logging i think I had a day at 3700.

before that I'm sure I must have had a 10-11K day once in a while.

Its actually not that hard if you have a day where: you drink alot of alcoholic beverages, and/or decide to have a desert washed down with something like a starbucks frappuccino (made with whole milk...) - and include a couple of meals that are massively filled with fat/sugar/salt (for some reason our 'i'm full' center of the brain doesn't work so well when you throw alot of fat/sugar/salt at it...) and then sit down and watch a movie with a bag of oreos or something.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Oh I would like to know. Since mfp not by much just couple here and there. Before mfp I don't want to even think about that madness lol.
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    lol atleast 15 000
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I Don't believe that for 1 second
    every person on here has eaten way over 2000cals a day atleast once in their life time

EDIT: my bad didnt read properly I believe that haha
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Since I've been tracking and eating healthy, most was 2800 or 2900 I think.... and it was painful. That was mostly veggies and fruits and I thought my tummy was going to pop.

But back when I ate junk food and didn't track.... god only knows. :tongue:
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Easily 8-10k, maybe more when I used to drink
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Probably around 3,000 calories
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    MAYBE 1800 on xmas eve....some of those calorie numbers are scary -- if I were to do that even once it would be too easy for me to go back to pre-loss weight
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Who knows. It will have been on Christmas Day or Chinese New Year's day, both family events, both all day feasts. I usually lift in the morning. :D
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    MAYBE 1800 on xmas eve....some of those calorie numbers are scary -- if I were to do that even once it would be too easy for me to go back to pre-loss weight

1800 on christmas eve ???? not impressive at all. :noway:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    While on MFP, I think my highest day was about 10,000 calories. It was the day I hosted a bacon party and there was a 70lbs roasted pig in my living room.